Options

Attn redtrunk

2Next

Comments

• Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    2weighlift wrote: »
    attn: pj423, this is the 2nd time you have called my friend Tony a cheater - back off !!

I know a lot of Tony's. They're all cheaters. Can't trust any of them. Especially the Anthony's that masquerade as Tony's.
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    You're on every thread running your mouth calling people cheaters and such. Everyone with a good team is not necessarily a cheater and your team is just as good if not better than most. I will never call someone a cheater without proof. But, you're just as likely to be a cheater as anyone else. This forum started off 3 years ago as something positive and has morphed into something much different. Initially, it was for guys to help others better their teams and now it's just guys talking trash. The veteran players from 2014 and 2015 can attest to that K-D, fire hombre, tibatti ect...
  • Options
    Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I can confirm raiderkit isn't a cheater. I played lots of league play for a stretch of time and went against raidaanation most times. He just plays lots of leagues. Red trunk you gotta help him out it's unfair that the most active and best players get banned
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Ravens69 wrote: »
    I can confirm raiderkit isn't a cheater. I played lots of league play for a stretch of time and went against raidaanation most times. He just plays lots of leagues. Red trunk you gotta help him out it's unfair that the most active and best players get banned

Agree...even going back to football
  • Options
    Firehombre wrote: »
    As I understand it, someone using decided to report a number of people who he felt was cheating, and those teams got flagged. If that is what happened to me, I'd like an answer as to why after I've spent the last two years spending money on this game and this happens.

FireHombre, I have no issues with how anyone plays. I do know someone is cheating though. A team called BabaOriley is getting into the 1500 gold leagues with a Prime Rotation and Prime Starting 9. That's not supposed to happen.

I'm not sure who he is and he can play how he wants to. But entering a league with that team isn't possible. He has to be cheating.
  • Options
    Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Actually I believe it can happen if this player is avoiding autopromotions because the tier your on determines the leagues you play in
  • Options
    RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thank you for the support, unfortunately I'm not sure it's going to help. I my club mates like to say I have to have the record for most times in jail and I don't even have all prime players... Lol. Only 2 starting pitchers that I paid for this past weekend and no closers....... But I'm a cheat or hacker or whatever they all say ....... 3 seasons....4 teams .... 6 times in jail. I think they may have finally broke me. I'm tired of Glu and tsb treating me and most of us who have been here a while like this.... And then guys like PJ do make the forums miserable when they were a great resource for new players like I was once was. Thanks IamWetodddid, Tony and many more of you .... But I think I'm done..... Raiderkit out
  • Options
    Not in my case. It seems that with every 4.5* player I draft it promotes me. From my understanding it's based on wins. So unless this guys doesn't play the events (which makes no sense because he has all prime players) he would surely be promoted beyond the 1500 league. Hopefully I'll have a good enough team to beat him soon. You gotta see it. I've got some screen shots.
  • Options
    RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    Don't want to leave out my boy southpaw33
  • Options
    RadierKit. If you're looking for help from the Dev team. Try Costa Rica. That's if you're lucky. Glu may not have gone to the expense of the best offshore developers though.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Storyloft it's very possible to have a full prime team. If he wins the 1k gold league over and over he is gaining 2.5k more gold every time. Prime players are 20k during fan rewards, and once you hit the 20k the rewards start over and he can reach the 20k again, the same day. Or he could have bought a **** ton of gold. Either way, it's very possible.
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Storyloft it's very possible to have a full prime team. If he wins the 1k gold league over and over he is gaining 2.5k more gold every time. Prime players are 20k during fan rewards, and once you hit the 20k the rewards start over and he can reach the 20k again, the same day. Or he could have bought a **** ton of gold. Either way, it's very possible.
    read his post again and actually comprehend what he said
  • Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I'm not sure what to think right now. I, along with too many on here, have been flagged by GLU for no reason. Ok, I had too much gold, if you count that as a reason. Most *****ed and complained openly, I went to redtrunk. Those that have complained now have their team back, I do not. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. DarthBuckeye is the team name. How do I get it back?
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    pj423 wrote: »
    read his post again and actually comprehend what he said

My thoughts is that it is not appropriate if we don't have enough evidence and say somebody is cheater.
    Glu anti-cheat system could be wrong. Nothing works 100% perfect in this world.
    I can give you a real example that one of my friends get flagged two weeks ago but his team returns back to normal in two days after he contacts GLU customer service.

Moreover, another friend of mine spend more than 3000 dollars in this game so building a prime players team is not a problem to him.
    The truth is that if you are willing to spend money on this game, you can be god in this game.

However, we can see glitches and bugs in TSB no matter which version you are playing with. I believe there are still some hackers can find glitches/bugs and make advantages of these issues which should be solved by GLU ASAP.

I am a little disappointed that GLU choose to build an anti-cheat system rather than fixing issues which seems obvious especially this anti-cheat system can make mistakes.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I agree jemic. I have also heard many have thier games working but yet ones who have spent money as well don't. And to say "I can't say your cheating but I can't fix it" is C R A P!! Send proof cheating was done cause I have submitted my iTunes purchases to customer service and still nothing!! Lawsuit anyone!!
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more. Glu is the problem.
  • Options
    yes lets have a lawsuit because we cant rack up millions of club points, that sounds plausible lol
  • Options
    according to glus terms of use, there is not much you can do legally, since they are the owner of the game. no amount of money spent entitles you to anything