• Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Still not scared? Should be
  • Options
    Always the brides maid and never the bride
  • Options
    It's OK to take the participation award, your still winners.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    Notice how no one cares. Stop replying to yourself
  • Options
    I'm talking to Seton Noles. Stop trying. Just accept your fate. #2 isn't that bad. You'll get draft picks and some cash. The harder you push the harder we push! Your wasting gold. Won't happen gentlemen.
  • Options
    F U aTown. Mind your own business troll.
  • Options
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    F U aTown. Mind your own business troll.

REDTRUNK!!! This is harassment! He just cussed at me and called me a troll! Ban him!
  • Options
    Sorry, I take that back, my apologies. I meant to say don't worry be happy. My spell check is all messed up.
  • Options
    Actually a troll should be a compliment. And fu what an acronym for fun up. Wow! Don't be so sensitive.
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Actually a troll should be a compliment. And fu what an acronym for fun up. Wow! Don't be so sensitive.

You only get one response, dude. Don't do back-to-back comebacks. Your first one was better anyway.

Trolling is defined simply as posting something with no other intention than to draw a negative reaction from readers. You're trolling. It's fine, but don't accuse anyone else of trolling if you're starting a thread with the sole intention of promoting your club as the "Everyone's Against Us!" group.
  • Options
    And unless I'm screaming fire on a plane or elsewhere, I have 2nd amendment rights to speak the way I choose. You wanna take those away from me? Cause your butt hurt? Grow up and read the Constitution of The United States.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Sorry, I take that back, my apologies. I meant to say don't worry be happy. My spell check is all messed up.

Lol same thing happens to me!
  • Options
    And unless I'm screaming fire on a plane or elsewhere, I have 2nd amendment rights to speak the way I choose. You wanna take those away from me? Cause your butt hurt? Grow up and read the Constitution of The United States.

Wanna know how to tell how ignorant someone is? When they cite their First Amendment rights as a means of being able to say whatever they want without consequence. Wanna know when they're REALLY clueless? They tell you their SECOND Amendment rights protect them in the aforementioned instance.

1. No one is infringing on your privilege to speak here. We're just telling you everything you said is stupid, which, not coincidentally, is also OUR right, until Redtrunk steps in and enforcing GLU'S rights to shut us all up (expect that to happen soon).

2. The FIRST Amendment (not second, Thomas Jefferson) guarantees the government cannot stop you from saying what you want to say in a public forum. Assuming there isn't a U.S. Senator playing TSB2016 who will weild his his/her power to come in here and disable your forum account, I think you're pretty much safe to say what you want. Your rights as an American citizen absolutely do NOT give you freedom from your fellow citizens telling you you're a doofus. Further assuming Redtrunk is not operating as an officer of the United States, he has the right, moderating this forum, to shut this thread down. Once again, that will probably happen soon, so, maybe instead of trolling, you can actually read the same Constitution you told me to read, because I don't think you quite get it.
  • Options
    Says the Bernie Sanders voter
  • Options

Free speech is the FIRST Amendment. The second amendment is the Right to Bear Arms. So how about you "Grow up and read the Constitution of the United States"
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    Wanna know how to tell how ignorant someone is? When they cite their First Amendment rights as a means of being able to say whatever they want without consequence. Wanna know when they're REALLY clueless? They tell you their SECOND Amendment rights protect them in the aforementioned instance.

1. No one is infringing on your privilege to speak here. We're just telling you everything you said is stupid, which, not coincidentally, is also OUR right, until Redtrunk steps in and enforcing GLU'S rights to shut us all up (expect that to happen soon).

2. The FIRST Amendment (not second, Thomas Jefferson) guarantees the government cannot stop you from saying what you want to say in a public forum. Assuming there isn't a U.S. Senator playing TSB2016 who will weild his his/her power to come in here and disable your forum account, I think you're pretty much safe to say what you want. Your rights as an American citizen absolutely do NOT give you freedom from your fellow citizens telling you you're a doofus. Further assuming Redtrunk is not operating as an officer of the United States, he has the right, moderating this forum, to shut this thread down. Once again, that will probably happen soon, so, maybe instead of trolling, you can actually read the same Constitution you told me to read, because I don't think you quite get it.

I like you
  • Options
    Says the Bernie Sanders voter

Phenomenal . . . are you suggesting Sanders' biggest flaw is he courted to the population of voters who know the rights afforded to American citizens under the first two amendments in the Constitution?
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    Phenomenal . . . are you suggesting Sanders' biggest flaw is he courted to the population of voters who know the rights afforded to American citizens under the first two amendments in the Constitution?

Poor guy, I think we drove him away. Maybe he went to go study some US History so he'll be more prepared next time his right to bear arms gets put in jeopardy by someone on an online forum!
  • Options
    Oh, so I have a buzz and missed it by one number, lol. You know what I meant. Fu. Fun up, pos
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Poor guy, I think we drove him away. Maybe he went to go study some US History so he'll be more prepared next time his right to bear arms gets put in jeopardy by someone on an online forum!

Oh hell no. Those who believe the first amendment protects their stupidity (by citing the second amendment) use it to the absolute brink of their own capabilities. He might do some reading, come back and accuse me of no longer being able to Feel the Bern or for rooting for the Patriots/Steelers/Broncos.
  • Options
    Oh, so I have a buzz and missed it by one number, lol. You know what I meant. Fu. Fun up, pos

Kind of a big number, hoss, regardless of how big your buzz is. Unfortunately, all it means is you really don't know what you're talking about. Kindly sit down.
  • Options
    Oops, my keyboard messed up again. Pos means, people of society. DB. Wow! Keyboard is out of control! DB means don't bother.
  • Options
    Oops, my keyboard messed up again. Pos means, people of society. DB. Wow! Keyboard is out of control! DB means don't bother.

Now you just sound absolutely ridiculous. You should probably just stop now before you drop down in IQ even more.
  • Options

You think you calling me a POS bothers me? You already did this bit. Try something else.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts

This is pure gold. I have a buzz, so I missed the Amendment (of the 10 in the Bill of Rights) by one number. Not only are there only 10 of them, but the second Amendment (the right to own bear arms ;)) is literally the hottest topic of discussion on the continent. And I don't think I have to explain why mixing those two Amendments up and arguing about it for as long as you did would have drastic consequences in pretty much any professional setting.

Glad you aren't my lawyer. Glad you aren't anyone's lawyer.
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    We got ubaldo anyway ;)
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    It doesn't even make sense for the top clubs to kill each other. We should all collaborate with the guys on this forum. Get into groupings that works for everyone save our gold and get the player. Right now we all get the player and play hard instead of SMART. At least this last weekend.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Honestly get 40 guys to find a good grouping between 2 clubs or 60 for 3 clubs etc. Each find the place to go and get the prime for all top clubs without having to battle each other.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    It doesn't even make sense for the top clubs to kill each other. We should all collaborate with the guys on this forum. Get into groupings that works for everyone save our gold and get the player. Right now we all get the player and play hard instead of SMART. At least this last weekend.

110% agree!
  • Options
    HypemHypem Registered Users 7 Posts
    Always the brides maid and never the bride

Thats funny because yall specifically left the grouping with Robots because you knew you would be the bridesmaid.