Options

Proscouts

aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
Glu, you need to fix this whole script writing cheating sh it. I, and I'm sure many others, am done with this. Countless clubs now do it and you just can't win unless you do it or fork up thousands upon thousands of dollars each weekend. Now if any fool from Proscouts (like the delusional people in Robots) tries to deny that they cheat, then kiss my a$$. I've been in your club before and I know it's true. Getting sick and tired of people in my club spending lots and lots of REAL money, only for cheaters who spend jack sh it to come along.

Btw, I'm not gonna fight with anyone who tries to argue because more than likely it will be some moron saying that "the game is server side", "nobody can cheat", blah blah blah. I know it, you know it, Glu knows it, and it needs to stop.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Aperez008Aperez008 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Does rekton do it as well? Some of their stuff seems suspect full full legend squad but none of the fan rewards players.
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Glu, you need to fix this whole script writing cheating sh it. I, and I'm sure many others, am done with this. Countless clubs now do it and you just can't win unless you do it or fork up thousands upon thousands of dollars each weekend. Now if any fool from Proscouts (like the delusional people in Robots) tries to deny that they cheat, then kiss my a$$. I've been in your club before and I know it's true. Getting sick and tired of people in my club spending lots and lots of REAL money, only for cheaters who spend jack sh it to come along.

Btw, I'm not gonna fight with anyone who tries to argue because more than likely it will be some moron saying that "the game is server side", "nobody can cheat", blah blah blah. I know it, you know it, Glu knows it, and it needs to stop.

You again complaining about the same thing again. You are worse than my ex wife. Let it go, it's only a game. I saw you on an earlier thread saying you are in the club calhouligans. I would be tired of losing all the time too.
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    You again complaining about the same thing again. You are worse than my ex wife. Let it go, it's only a game. I saw you on an earlier thread saying you are in the club calhouligans. I would be tired of losing all the time too.
    Yeah you're right, we always lose.
    Not even going to start on the "It's only a game" part, because like I said, not arguing.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Yeah you're right, we always lose.
    Not even going to start on the "It's only a game" part, because like I said, not arguing.

Isn;t your club Calhouligans???? if so you not that far behind proscouts?
  • Options
    Isn;t your club Calhouligans???? if so you not that far behind proscouts?

Yeah I know, the only difference is that our points out from spending time and money on the game, their points are from them cheating. I just don't think it's right
  • Options
    Other than their point total do you have any reason to believe they are cheating.....
  • Options
    Robby RobotsRobby Robots Registered Users 2 Posts
    Proscouts changed club name to Droid1 after getting called out.
  • Options
    Yeah I know, the only difference is that our points out from spending time and money on the game, their points are from them cheating. I just don't think it's right

Classic. Your points are from spending cash and they are cheating. You sure talk a lot about writing scripts. You must do it yourself, then blame everyone else to cover your own tracks. Lmfao
  • Options
    Proscouts changed club name to Droid1 after getting called out.

They actually have a few teams. Proscouts3 Proscouts4, droids1. Might be only millions later on today
  • Options
    Other than their point total do you have any reason to believe they are cheating.....

Like I said if you read my post, I've been in their club.
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Classic. Your points are from spending cash and they are cheating. You sure talk a lot about writing scripts. You must do it yourself, then blame everyone else to cover your own tracks. Lmfao

What is that logic?
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Funny someone from calhouligans calling out proscouts, couple weeks ago my club was literally up about 6-7 mil on calhouligans and u guys came back n passed us within a matter of hrs. .....we couldn't believe it, I'm sure u all forked over hundreds of dollars to win 1st place huh?
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    Funny someone from calhouligans calling out proscouts, couple weeks ago my club was literally up about 6-7 mil on calhouligans and u guys came back n passed us within a matter of hrs. .....we couldn't believe it, I'm sure u all forked over hundreds of dollars to win 1st place huh?

No lol, 6-7 million is not a lot at all
  • Options
    I know it isn't but to do in a matter of hrs w no accolades , when we had all 20 members active n they blew by us , they obviously had "some help"
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    I know it isn't but to do in a matter of hrs w no accolades , when we had all 20 members active n they blew by us , they obviously had "some help"

We had accolades... 1.4x multiplier and 3x protection... Not sure where you got that from. Yeah we did have some help, from all 20 of our members :)
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    We had 2 gold accolades jack
  • Options
    We had accolades... 1.4x multiplier and 3x protection... Not sure where you got that from. Yeah we did have some help, from all 20 of our members :)

Lol ok if u say so.......nobody likes a hypocrite is all I'll say
  • Options
    Calhouligans started small and lost a lot. We recruited well and have tried a lot of different methods to learn how to win. Everyone of them legit and not one current or previous member can say otherwise. There isn't a shread of evidence that would suggest that we have ever cheated on any level. And not one person on this forum or on the game can support otherwise. Unlike some of the other clubs in this game. Just because you can win doesn't mean you cheat. But when there is first hand knowledge of robots and proscouts cheating and nothing gets done about it really sucks for everyone not just us.
  • Options
    Calhouligans started small and lost a lot. We recruited well and have tried a lot of different methods to learn how to win. Everyone of them legit and not one current or previous member can say otherwise. There isn't a shread of evidence that would suggest that we have ever cheated on any level. And not one person on this forum or on the game can support otherwise. Unlike some of the other clubs in this game. Just because you can win doesn't mean you cheat. But when there is first hand knowledge of robots and proscouts cheating and nothing gets done about it really sucks for everyone not just us.
    We too lost 1st place to proscouts last week, I joined their club since it was public n they had over 500 boosts, hard to compete with a team with 500 boosts
  • Options
    Yeah, wanna know how they got those boosts?? I think you know. Now if you were to join us, you'll see we have either no boosts, or a reasonable amount.
  • Options
    We are lucky if we can keep a 40 pack, we don't have legend stacked teams, we don't have tons of boosts or ice packs, we have 20 good guys that like to play and all put up points. Although it begs the question as to why we shouldn't start. If known cheaters can do it and keep getting away with it...... I wonder just what kind of points we could put up if we figured out how to do what those other clubs do.
  • Options
    We are lucky if we can keep a 40 pack, we don't have legend stacked teams, we don't have tons of boosts or ice packs, we have 20 good guys that like to play and all put up points. Although it begs the question as to why we shouldn't start. If known cheaters can do it and keep getting away with it...... I wonder just what kind of points we could put up if we figured out how to do what those other clubs do.

It's pretty funny have u seen robots score this week? Last I saw they had 14 million, I guess they wanted to stay low key this week after their 100 million last week lol, it cracked me up when I saw their score
  • Options
    One more thing we, we are upset because we are wasting our legit earned or bought resources to lose to cheaters. If we were cheating we would just whoop their a$$es. Resources are too difficult to come by I'm ****ed that those that cheat to get theirs get to win while we waste ours
  • Options
    I never actually accused any one of cheating, but you guys did shoot up pretty quick, and they only reason you think proscouts was cheating was because of their score. If their score was not doable without cheating and your score is similar what does that mean.
  • Options
    I never actually accused any one of cheating, but you guys did shoot up pretty quick, and they only reason you think proscouts was cheating was because of their score. If their score was not doable without cheating and your score is similar what does that mean.

Still can't read my post? I've BEEN IN THEIR CLUB for the third time. We aren't accusing them because of their score... Some people on here...
  • Options
    Still can't read my post? I've BEEN IN THEIR CLUB for the third time. We aren't accusing them because of their score... Some people on here...

Why is this the first time they are being called out then.... Also just to clarify you are saying you were in they club while they cheated correct?
  • Options
    Why is this the first time they are being called out then.... Also just to clarify you are saying you were in they club while they cheated correct?

Ummm yes lol. I have screenshots of someone who I won't say his name buying unreal amounts of boosts, and then in the club shop a screenshot of the 1400 or so that they had.
    And I'm calling them out because they're basically stealing money from us. We spent loads of resources to put up some points to try and compete with them but we just couldn't.
  • Options
    Ummm yes lol. I have screenshots of someone who I won't say his name buying unreal amounts of boosts, and then in the club shop a screenshot of the 1400 or so that they had.
    And I'm calling them out because they're basically stealing money from us. We spent loads of resources to put up some points to try and compete with them but we just couldn't.

Someone buying a lot of boosts doesn't guarantee cheating.... you say you spend a lot..... He could spend a lot too. How many boosts are you talking... 1400 boosts would be about 63000 in gold which isn't that much.
  • Options
    Well for one, it's 87,500 gold which I would say is a lot. And I'm sure they already used a bunch and bought more when I left as well. Along with the same amount of club ice wraps which just adds on to the total.
    I honestly don't really care what you say, Glu has said that they know there is cheating going on, and I'm 100% that Proscouts do it.
  • Options
    Well for one, it's 87,500 gold which I would say is a lot. And I'm sure they already used a bunch and bought more when I left as well. Along with the same amount of club ice wraps which just adds on to the total.
    I honestly don't really care what you say, Glu has said that they know there is cheating going on, and I'm 100% that Proscouts do it.

Check your math.......
    40 Club boosts costs 1800
    1400/40 = 35 35*1800=63,000