Options

Robots

Hey guys on robots can you all tell me how to get legends dirt cheap cause I'm paying $300 out of my pocket for a legend on fan rewards lol

Comments

• Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hey guys on robots can you all tell me how to get legends dirt cheap cause I'm paying $300 out of my pocket for a legend on fan rewards lol

I think maybe you need a very small screw driver a hand made HDMI 3 prong splutter and 2 1/2 rolls of duct tape
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yeah I didn't know if glu had buy 1 legend get 1 free lol
  • Options

It's a special card from Walmart you get for wearing Pajama pants while shopping
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts

Is that how your teamate scotty got his?? The buy 1 get 1 free glu special? Im.sure you will get a faster response from.your own teamate about legends than the robots.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Is that how your teamate scotty got his?? The buy 1 get 1 free glu special? Im.sure you will get a faster response from.your own teamate about legends than the robots.

Yup Scotty has every single Legend I knew was available... Let me guess he spent thousands of $$..... lol
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Yup Scotty has every single Legend I knew was available... Let me guess he spent thousands of $$..... lol

Hey has ios so that means he can't cheat. Lmfao
  • Options
    Hey has ios so that means he can't cheat. Lmfao

Google iphone jailbreak and cydia.... Get informed. LMAO
  • Options

I don't know why you call out my team we can't help it that we can afford this game we throw out mad cash out of pocket maybe if you spend a little bit of money you can build to have a good team everything is not free in this world
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I don't know why you call out my team we can't help it that we can afford this game we throw out mad cash out of pocket maybe if you spend a little bit of money you can build to have a good team everything is not free in this world

No offense but I think everyone is tired of this witch hunting things. Redtrunk has made himself very clear about cheating and accusations so we can wait and see what will happen next.
  • Options
    Captain JackCaptain Jack Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I welcome the Competition..... Our team is coming
    Cdone777
  • Options
    I welcome the Competition..... Our team is coming
    Cdone777
    Aaaarrrrrrr
  • Options
    rasin wrote: »
    No offense but I think everyone is tired of this witch hunting things. Redtrunk has made himself very clear about cheating and accusations so we can wait and see what will happen next.

Scotty isn't cheating, and Bloom is right guys in our club spend alot of money to stay competitive in this game. Just ask I'll show you Google play receipts from this month alone that will make your head spin
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Robots 2.9 mil 45 mins into this weekends competition...how is it even possible to click that fast?
  • Options
    Scotty isn't cheating, and Bloom is right guys in our club spend alot of money to stay competitive in this game. Just ask I'll show you Google play receipts from this month alone that will make your head spin

So if Scotty is not kudos to him and glad he can spend thousands it would take to get the legends...
  • Options
    Gbiu02Gbiu02 Registered Users 16 Posts

I just want to know what else is there for you to get once you have an all legend team, maxed out upgrades, and all of the accolades? Prime Hamilton and 1.4 point boost desn't seem to help anyone in your club. Are you just cycling new members through to pick up rewards for them? I just don't understand the incentive to keep throwing that much money at rewards you don't need. Not criticizing, just wanting to know.
  • Options
    Gbiu02 wrote: »
    I just want to know what else is there for you to get once you have an all legend team, maxed out upgrades, and all of the accolades? Prime Hamilton and 1.4 point boost desn't seem to help anyone in your club. Are you just cycling new members through to pick up rewards for them? I just don't understand the incentive to keep throwing that much money at rewards you don't need. Not criticizing, just wanting to know.

I would love to see the reciepts where folks spend literally thousands on this app...
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    I would love to see the reciepts where folks spend literally thousands on this app...

It would be a nice bit of evidence to prove that illigitimate means aren't being used.
  • Options
    Not a problem I'll show you where I've spent $8,550 since June 8th just email me dsteele185@gmail.com
  • Options
    It would be a nice bit of evidence to prove that illigitimate means aren't being used.

Email me dsteele185@gmail.com I'll show you my receipts
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    I can confirm that some people spend thousands of dollars on this game (and I have no incentive to confirm or deny). You can hate all you want saying it's stupid, but people also go blow hundreds of dollars at the bars every weekend too on alcohol, sports events, etc.

If you make that kind of money, you can spend it how you want, especially if you enjoy that hobby!
  • Options
    Not a problem I'll show you where I've spent $8,550 since June 8th just email me dsteele185@gmail.com

I believe you and screw that... I want to email about whomever you work for and if they are hiring any IT Support guys, lol
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I totally agree. Most of us have a crutch. For some its this game. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong. It's only your thought that matters.
  • Options
    I believe you and screw that... I want to email about whomever you work for and if they are hiring any IT Support guys, lol

I do not work for anyone I run a business here in NYC
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Glu doesn't care about cheating. Has anyone , please speak up and prove me wrong, have proof after making a VALiD claim (not baseless accusations which Occur too often) but a valid claim of cheating and then saw a resolution? No ? Maybe bc the people cheating spend money on the game... They aren't going to punish cheaters. They don't care. I would get on a good club and just try to avoid the people u know who cheat because glu isn't going to help. Forums stating otherwise are simply meant to distract you and make you think something is being done... Prove me wrong. Who's been punished?

Plus most of the people accuse teams that are simply stacked bc the owner spent mad money on the game.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I don't think Robots are cheating. They have members spending mad $ on the game. Maybe a member here or there but I doubt it. I've spent money on the game and you can go far in doing so. The baseless accusations get annoying, but glu not caring and continuing to allow it is obviously the bigger evil. Glu does not do anything to stop cheating, a post on a website saying their trying shouldn't change what you know to be the facts.