Options

Robots

13Next

Comments

• Options
    BigFlyGuyBigFlyGuy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I do have the info. For the brackets we want to win, it's 100%. But sometimes it's just not good business. We rarely choose to do that, but there are times that happens. I assume you're in in2win. Next time we come across you I'll make sure we show you what we got whether it's a good decision to do so or not. If we don't feel the need to burn the gold, sometimes we'll offer a deal. Not a bribe, but a deal where everybody wins. There are several clubs we've worked with and it has worked out great for them. We've been true to our word every time and aren't looking to **** anyone off. If you want to start a game with me, I'd be happy to give you some references.
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    If you have seriously spent that much money on this game then it is time for you to quit leeching off your parents, go find a job, quit smoking pot all day, move out of their basement, get a life, and for God's sake....GET LAID!!!

jTsucnNTq5ZVzDqKA
  • Options
    AreptileAreptile Registered Users 12 Posts
    You are right about that. These clowns can't win unless they make deals. And if the don't work they try and bully you. Try harder fellas
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    Just send them over our way...
  • Options
    B3ASTMOD31B3ASTMOD31 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Areptile wrote: »
    You are right about that. These clowns can't win unless they make deals. And if the don't work they try and bully you. Try harder fellas

They lost their best player LOCDEEZ, they aren't as scary anymore
  • Options
    Just send them over our way...

This^^^^ they wouldn't dare, they usually don't mess with good clubs, instead they switch brackets n bully weaker clubs
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    I ain't know it was this serious on a mobile game lol. Yall dudes get paid for this? If it's real money at stake I'll buy in...

Outside of that....chill. it's just a game lol
  • Options
    bootopia wrote: »
    I ain't know it was this serious on a mobile game lol. Yall dudes get paid for this? If it's real money at stake I'll buy in...

Outside of that....chill. it's just a game lol

What's so serious about it? We all know it's a game and most of us are very competitive and want to win, it's all friendly trash talk at the end of the day but we all still want to beat everyone.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    B3ASTMOD31 wrote: »
    What's so serious about it? We all know it's a game and most of us are very competitive and want to win, it's all friendly trash talk at the end of the day but we all still want to beat everyone.

alright. Salute.
  • Options
    np23np23 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I just wish I knew what it takes to get in one of the top clubs......