Options

Didn't get rewards. Anyone else have this issue?

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
Game didn't give me any club progress rewards or rank rewards... Wondering if it was just my game or if others also didn't receive any rewards.

Comments

• Options
    SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    Another bang up job by GLU!!! No one got their rewards it seems!
  • Options
    y0lk3dy0lk3d Registered Users 12 Posts
    My club didn't either. Finished top 10 and tier 6
  • Options
    UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
    Group placed 3rd nothing
  • Options
    SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    Can't even take screen shots cuz there's nothing to see
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Did anyone else have this pop up yesterday?

Sorry, don't know how to make images show up.. But it says cancelled event.
    http://imgur.com/a/b1qVS
  • Options
    Grimetime26Grimetime26 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My Club came in 2nd, went to claim the reward and got nothing... "Houston (aka Glu) it looks like we have a problem"
  • Options
    Penguins87Penguins87 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game didn't give me any club progress rewards or rank rewards... Wondering if it was just my game or if others also didn't receive any rewards.

My club finished 1st and tier 6 rewards.... Got nothing
  • Options
    RazorbackcubsRazorbackcubs Registered Users 18 Posts
    My club had the same problem
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I can't stand this game quality anymore!!
    None of my club member get reward. Glu is so FK up.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    same. finished 1st, tier 6, go a no rewards earned screen. now when you got back to the events page it says no club events for the weekend event. lets see how red trunk back peddles out of this one. can't wait to get my free #1 pick and an 8000 cash mystery box.
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    A lot of time and money wasted this weekend. Did you all see the, Opps.. club event canceled pop up today and yesterday? It wasn't canceled.

We were allowed to spend our time, and money, playing for nothing! No One was under the impression the event was cancelled. Worse, it appears that that was their intention. Please tell me this isn't true. We had a contract. You offer club rewards and we have a chance to win them. We had ZERO chance of winning this weekend. A lot of time, effort and money was spent seeking these rewards.

I hope this was an honest mistake and Glu is as shocked as the rest of us. But it kinda seems that Glu knew this would happen. Again, I hope I'm wrong. I want to think I'm wrong.
  • Options
    sparxxx007sparxxx007 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My club took 3 brackets. First in all of them. No rewards at all for over 20M points scored. It's not on the mods, they aren't the techs. Customer service is terrible with their cut and paste responses though. I'm not sure if there is a point in playing this game anymore. Seems like simple coding issues that could easily be fixed but how they compensate for this weekend will be the tell.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Did anyone else have this pop up yesterday?

Sorry, don't know how to make images show up.. But it says cancelled event.
    http://imgur.com/a/b1qVS

I heard of other people mentioning something but I did not get the popup. And why did they let the event to continue, the leaderboards continue to update, the personal event awards to be paid out, and not make a single comment on this board or anywhere else if this was the case?
  • Options
    SoCalWebProSoCalWebPro Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    We finished in the top 10 as well and have received nothing. It would be nice to get an actual STAFF response to this as you have many ****ed off customers whom put time and money into this game that helps make sure Glu employees have a job.

Not f2p but PAYING customers whom if you did purposefully mislead, is not only a violation of the SLA that you make when offering a reward based on rankings during an event and to those who specifically went after the individual rewards whose entirety is based on gold purchased during an event, as there was never any attempt on your behest to remove the weekend competition or prohibit people from playing to avoid issues such as this from occurring .

Or here's tl;dr version in case your attention span is as bad as your server admins :

Get your **** together and don't blame those who make it possible for you to create other games based on the financial monetization of another game. You messed up bad, now do the right thing and get the rewards out accordingly.

PS- Your in game support is absolutely horrible and you should be extremely embarrassed for the 4 days it took your staff to reply to an issue which still isn't resolved. A situation like this can make or break a customer's faith in a company. And right now you're using a nail gun on a balloon.
  • Options
    sparxxx007sparxxx007 Registered Users 8 Posts
    We finished in the top 10 as well and have received nothing. It would be nice to get an actual STAFF response to this as you have many ****ed off customers whom put time and money into this game that helps make sure Glu employees have a job.

Not f2p but PAYING customers whom if you did purposefully mislead, is not only a violation of the SLA that you make when offering a reward based on rankings during an event and to those who specifically went after the individual rewards whose entirety is based on gold purchased during an event, as there was never any attempt on your behest to remove the weekend competition or prohibit people from playing to avoid issues such as this from occurring .

Or here's tl;dr version in case your attention span is as bad as your server admins :

Get your **** together and don't blame those who make it possible for you to create other games based on the financial monetization of another game. You messed up bad, now do the right thing and get the rewards out accordingly.

PS- Your in game support is absolutely horrible and you should be extremely embarrassed for the 4 days it took your staff to reply to an issue which still isn't resolved. A situation like this can make or break a customer's faith in a company. And right now you're using a nail gun on a balloon.

Spot on. I agree 100%. This is why your stock has dropped 50% in the last year.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Club raking and individual raking are gone. Looks like nothing happened!!!!!
    Why do we suffer all of these after a new feature "homerun battle" update?
    I didn't even start to play this new feature but be stuck with all the bugs come with it.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts

Well said sir
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I put all of my transactions on credit card. I can call them and say the product was never delivered. All the proof you need is on this forum. Itunes and paypal are also another source of recourse.
  • Options
    Can we receive a response like last time : 'We are sorry for the inconvenience. Meanwhile enjoy our new feature Home Run Battles'

I'm in need of a good laugh today.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    FWIW, the popup many of you saw was in reference to the event that had been canceled last week, not the weekend event.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Club: Nation15
    Team: BOOTOPIA
  • Options
    RedTrunk - Thank you for the clarification. That is clearly what we all thought. Good to know Glu had no idea Weekend Club Rewards would be cancelled.

We appreciate you paying attention to our concerns and reading legitimate complaints. Must be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I hope for everyone who spends their hard earned money's sake they don't some bs mystery box. I say give everyone their proper rewards and a mystery box with a legend, a prime, a 5 star and about 5k gold. This is an issue that they should own up to and they should make right. Give everyone 5k gold and let them deal for a week or two without getting our cash for their digital product. That would make me a happy customer. Anything much less than that there goes my 25 bucks a week to them. I'm sure I'm not the only one