Options

HR Derby Jail Mechanism Broken

gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
I have two accounts, both completely clean (i.e., never glitched, hacked, abused any portion of the game, and both spent significant actual money on), and both were jailed INSTANTLY after winning just one HR Derby. The first at 5k and the other at 2k.

The second account, I played one and lost. Went back to my club and everything was fine. I played one and won, and it got instantly jailed.

I messaged Customer Support (and redtrunk as a long shot), but word on the street is this is widespread. Please someone let me know what's going on.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    legendslayerlegendslayer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is definitely widespread. I know of at least 5 people that got jailed instantly after winning either the 2k or 5k derby. 
  • Options
    BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Glu has entry fees of 2K and 5K gold and no one has that much gold so they are all offside and everyone gets jailed. I mean it only makes sense right, lmfao? Glu are idiots.
  • Options
    KevinBKevinB Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited October 2016
    I was instantly jailed after winning a 2k tourney today.  Hopefully they get it fixed.  
  • Options
    Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    rdkillrdkill Member Rookie
    Just unlocked 2k derby played once and won now all of a sudden my points don't count toward team name is rdkill look into it asap 

• Options
    Skrilex1Skrilex1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I'm SKRILEX1 & I played one 2k derby game & after winning it also did the same thing to me!!!! Can some one do something about this???!!??
  • Options
    legendslayerlegendslayer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It would be nice just to get an acknowledgment from glu that they are aware of the problem and fixing it
  • Options
    Skrilex1Skrilex1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Can someone please explain how I can message this redtrunk dude?
  • Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    gigemags said:
    I have two accounts, both completely clean (i.e., never glitched, hacked, abused any portion of the game, and both spent significant actual money on), and both were jailed INSTANTLY after winning just one HR Derby. The first at 5k and the other at 2k.

The second account, I played one and lost. Went back to my club and everything was fine. I played one and won, and it got instantly jailed.

I messaged Customer Support (and redtrunk as a long shot), but word on the street is this is widespread. Please someone let me know what's going on.
    Yeah, my main team got jailed as soon as I played a 2k gold HR derby.  I thought I'd take a shot at it, played, the other team disconnected... then I immediately got jailed.  I messaged customer support too - but I doubt I hear back beyond the automated response.  If I do, it'll be next week at the earliest.
  • Options
    gigemags said:

Yeah, my main team got jailed as soon as I played a 2k gold HR derby.  I thought I'd take a shot at it, played, the other team disconnected... then I immediately got jailed.  I messaged customer support too - but I doubt I hear back beyond the automated response.  If I do, it'll be next week at the earliest.
    Next week what dream world are you living in. Maybe 1 month to never would be more accurate.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    If your account has been behaving oddly after playing a HR Battle, please message me with your team name and what kind of Derby you were playing in. I'll forward this info to the team and make sure it gets looked into.
  • Options
    Boycotting the DerbyBoycotting the Derby Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    If your account has been behaving oddly after playing a HR Battle, please message me with your team name and what kind of Derby you were playing in. I'll forward this info to the team and make sure it gets looked into.
    Redtrunk,

how do I message you? 

Thank you 

boycott 
  • Options
    Can anyone direct me on how to message red trunk. Please and thank you 
  • Options
    blackandyellowblackandyellow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm in the same boat red trunk we need to know how to contact you I put all of my gold on the line and won and I get jailed for it what's up
  • Options
    Exactly black and yellow. Fellow steelers fan here too 
  • Options
    toughcubsjmltoughcubsjml Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    My team was jailed too.  Toughcubsjml. This is getting ridiculous
  • Options
    blackandyellowblackandyellow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just don't understand I started the day with 5k in gold now I have 8k and get jailed I'm not one of those guys who cheated and have more gold than they can spend I have spent a lot of real money on this game and now I can't even help my club mates out
  • Options
    KevinBKevinB Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Game ID: Cubsfanatic1908
    After playing a 2k gold tournament my team stopped posting club points. It was my first one of the day. I can no longer access the club store either. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    ResevoirdogsResevoirdogs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Go to the top of this page- click on inbox. 
  • Options
    toughcubsjmltoughcubsjml Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I started the day with 2500 gold.  This is ridiculous
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Thank you all for the reports, the team has enough information now to investigate the problem! Once it is resolved any accounts wrongly marked as cheaters will be returned to normal.
  • Options
    ResevoirdogsResevoirdogs Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ok trunks. This is the #1 club event for the weekend. We are not able to contribute to our clubs. 
    Just an FYI, 3 draft picks and/or gold boxes do nothing on teams like ours. 
  • Options
    You need to give people tier 6 rewards for this error.
  • Options
    johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If your accounts were jailed after spending real money and you did not cheat and its not fixed in a reasonable amount of time (24 hrs) this has class action writing all over it btw
  • Options
    bigflyguybigflyguy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    You masterminds at Glu sure do know how to get people using the new forum. Well done!
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    You stupid glu clowns did it again. Innocent teams getting jailed because you can't do your job and make your own game work properly. Congrats glu for being idiots!
  • Options
    dotmike24dotmike24 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Redtrunk, mine is even worst, i'm only playing your 5k blue cash game and I got jailed? This is not right!! Dotmike24 is my username. Please investigate this right away
  • Options
    I'm with you guys! Let's file a class action suit! I just read and never join this forum until today when I they jailed my team for playing poorly at the 5k blue cash, again blue cash!!! Redtrunk, please fix our account and my team is dotmike24.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the reports, the team has enough information now to investigate the problem! Once it is resolved any accounts wrongly marked as cheaters will be returned to normal.
    Redtrunk, how can send you a mesaage? Please let me know. Teamname dotmike24
  • Options
    phillyfan7871phillyfan7871 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My team is unfairly jailed team name is built71 can I get my team back please
  • Options
    Red trunk. Thank you. My team name is boycotting derby. I think I messaged you but I just want to make sure it worked and went through. Let me know if there is anything else I have to do as I am extremely upset with how today has been handled. Thanks