Options

Idea for adding a Pitcher option

ROYALSSSSSSSROYALSSSSSSS Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I like the game, but I really think that it could be even better if they added some sort of pitching functionality. So my idea is this: if your pitcher is struggling (say he gave up 2 or more runs), the game should send you a notification to change your pitcher. You would have maybe 40-60 seconds to open TSB, and change your pitcher. After the time is up, you are no longer able to do so, and the game continues for the other player whether or not you changed your pitcher. This gives the defending player the ability to change a struggling pitcher, while also keeping the game moving quickly (within one minute) for the hitting team.

Sorry if this idea has been posted before but I think it would really improve the game. Anyone agree?

Comments

• Options
    PYITEPYITE Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yes. Especially considering you have to auto play in order to keep streaks going
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    why not just automatically pull him when he's struggling. at least after certain number of runs. i've scored over 20 runs in an inning before. no pitcher would ever be left in the game at that point
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's been looked at for years, but a lot of what makes the game successful is its simplicity.  Adding pitching could be a little too much for a casual user.  A lot of our userbase doesn't even watch baseball.