Options

Global Chat Issue

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
Although I do not post a lot on the global chat I enjoy watching it like a stock market that’s about to blow up before prime events!    However, the last few times I have posted I notice when I hit the button it does not post the comment.   I have to exit out of the app and back in and it still is a 50/50 chance of it working.  Is there something going on with it?  Everything else works, private chat and club chats are fine.   Just doesn’t seem to post on Global at times.  Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I have noticed this in global chat and private messages.... I know it happens 100% of the time that I end a sentence with multiple periods "........" Most times if I go back and delete the periods it will post. Maybe there is a trigger from the number of punctuations
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I have noticed this in global chat and private messages.... I know it happens 100% of the time that I end a sentence with multiple periods "........" Most times if I go back and delete the periods it will post. Maybe there is a trigger from the number of punctuations