Options

Does your Live 5% Boost mess with you winning?

goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
I have noticed that every time my team plays and I get this 5% boost that my win streaks and my team seems to fall apart.   When from winning 8-10 on prime weekend to 2 all of sudden and the only thing that change was my favorite team is playing.   I don’t know if it’s just a fluke but it is happening!   Even with the Super Bonus Players and my team strength.   I still am losing.   Any suggestions?

Answers

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    What is your team strength, current level, and amount of games played? If your bronze and have been bronze for a while it seems like once you hit a certain amount of games you start to hit a wall even when your seemingly favored in a matchup. They want us to level up this year compared to 17'
  • Options
    What is your team strength, current level, and amount of games played? If your bronze and have been bronze for a while it seems like once you hit a certain amount of games you start to hit a wall even when your seemingly favored in a matchup. They want us to level up this year compared to 17'
  • Options
    I am at silver,   I was doing fine up until the boost hit.  🤷‍♂️
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I am at silver, 38k @ 1500 games.    I was doing fine up until the boost hit. 
  • Options
    I am at silver, 38k @ 1500 games.    I was doing fine up until the boost hit. 
  • Options
    I'm at nearly 41k silver and just passed the 2000th game achievement. Worried about when I'll be forced to move to Gold tier levels.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Did you have any type of win streak protection. That helps 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it