Options

Sound

myankee88myankee88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
 I would like to comment on the sound in tap baseball 2018 I have to keep turning the sound on and off because the sound. And I won’t hear anything when I play the game. To fix that I had to go into the settings in the app and check the sound on and off or off and on and then the sound will come on and I had to repeat that after every game. Can someone help me with this problem and fix it please. It’s driving me crazy I cannot play the game without the sound.  I’m going to have to give it a lower rating less stars or something because this is been going on since the new baseball came out. 2018

Comments

• Options
    myankee88myankee88 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Has anyone else had this issue besides me. Because if not then I don’t know I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling the game and still does it still doesn’t work right. With the sound I mean.
  • Options
    TRAUMA249SAWTRAUMA249SAW Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve had the same problem. I contacted customer support and they told me it’s because my phone didn’t have enough memory. Ummmmm I call straight BS on that because I have a brand new iPhone. I have been very displeased with the 2018 version so far. There have been many things that are not right and customer support doesn’t care about helping at all
  • Options
    ChristyMusheroChristyMushero Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Shopping on Amazon is convenient culver's menu with prices with a vast product range and fast shipping.