Options

Season mode

Nehemiah16Nehemiah16 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
i feel that if you don’t have anyone on a team that’s boosted you should be able to sale it back
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Not sure about the question, but they do let you trade in player for XP 👍.  There is no sale back function 🤔
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    This thread makes zero sense...
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Agreed. No idea what there talking about reselling players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JFalls0705JFalls0705 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    i think he's talking about if you invest season pennants into a team then you get rid of all those players from that team, you should be able to get the pennants back somehow.

i.e. I have 5 Red Sox players and i have their pennants fully maxed out at 40/40. If I get better players via draft picks and those players start above my Red Sox players, then i should be able to re-allocated my pennants from Red Sox to the team that i now have acquired.
  • Options
    O lol. Yea its a great idea but doubtful they would do that. It sucks cause I have been in the same boat. I had my jays maxed out for the longest time with 4 players then once I got new guys I had 0 jays down the road and all the pennants I used kinda went to waste. So it would be nice to do that, but highly unlikely they would change that feature to allow it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    kline2113kline2113 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m season mode at 25 wins what is the gold base they give you and what do you use it on?
  • Options
    What do you mean gold base?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    galerongaleron Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think he was talking about pennants. 

You go to "team" then "pennants"
  • Options
    TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Instead of just applying your pennants to the team you have the most of right off, try to pay attention to your better players and upgrade those teams.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Mine pennants go to whatever team needs some boosting that way we are balanced and not lopsided. Just my strategy.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    UKBLUEJAY20UKBLUEJAY20 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think he means the gold token with the E on it...
  • Options
    Yes the token with the e
  • Options
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Those are for players in the moments section. There isn't anyone available yet, but soon I'm sure.
  • Options
    Ok awesome thanks 
  • Options
    Yea save them up as much as you can. You can use your gold down the road to try for the players in the epic moments section. If you see it now if you want to buy an additional moment pick its 100 gold. When players are up for grabs it jumps to 200 gold. By having these coins you get a free pick at it. So save up, that is how I got Z. Greenke Prime in 2017. Got very lucky and scored him on the last day before it closed. They usually run it for 14 days or so, lots of time to try and win the player.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Im hoping the epic moments start soon. Any way to tell how many a person has saved up?
  • Options
    When it on it shows how many you have saved up, in the mean time you cant see. You get 3 each time you complete a season. In 17 it was 5.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Does anyone else go with the pick in the same spot every time or is that just me?
  • Options
    I usually go same spot each time too!
  • Options
    The only downfall with these medals and mainly of you from 2017 can relate is that they are usually very low in rewards. For example a real epic moments pick (not medal pick) can be up to 500 points toward player. These are rarely above 50. Usually 5-25 on average
  • Options

I usually go same spot each time too!

I hardly ever go with the last spot. its always the first or second
  • Options
    I also found that it is better to save up a ton before spending them. It will take you upwards of 40-50 epic medals to finish off a player if you are close on time
  • Options
    The only player i got from the epic moments last year was Greinke and i spent gold to finish him off because I desperately needed pitching
  • Options
    I think i got maybe 2 if that. The picks were trash and when you spent gold the picks didnt include stuff to help get closer. Too many times i spent gold and got only cash and ice wrap as possibilities. NOt this year. i am not messing with that
  • Options
    @sneezytaco I have a feeling you will be tempted this year lol just a hunch
  • Options
    @Bizymoney12 sadly i concur lol
  • Options
    Yea I did the same in 2017 to get Greenke. Had about 30 coins saved and 2 patches complete. 1 left to go. like 920/1000. Still couldnt get it with all my coins, got lucky with some gold at the end at got him.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Last year was my first year playing this game and i didn't start until late August, by the time 2018 came out a was already 5 star rating and maxed at gold. Hopefully i can build up as fast this year as i did last year.
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It will be harder to do quickly this year since you draft all players at bronze 1. Still possible but by the time u factor in potw bonus players n wasting xp to level them it does slow down overall team progression a bit.  Xp cash and evo. Wash rinse repeat