Options

Hackers

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
where do I report clubs that seem to have hackers in them?  This is a joke today 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea same with Green VIP Room in my bracket. Last 3 events within the first 30min they have over 20m in points. Something is fishy. That is crazy to put up that much in such a short time. They need to crack down on some of these clubs,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Funny you mention that club as someone from our club left us to join them. He was good too, but nothing like what I am seeing now. One of my favorite parts of 2018 was not seeing the crazy 100,000,000 numbers at the top. That seems to be happening now
  • Options
    Yea @houmy said he was leaving the game for abit till things change. Its too bad, he was so hopeful on here to all the users. Sucks to see stuff like this... hope GLU notices and boots clubs like that.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I noticed it has been really quiet lately. I guess his absence is the reason
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @dkarski87 I am leaving my club after tomorrow's event. Want to stay and help them with the walkoff game. I'll still be on but no club events as I don't really feel like spending money with GLU right now. All these valid concerns here and on social media and not a single response from GLU.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    edited May 2018
    @Bigpredfan we are seeing those high scores again. The guy on top in the gauntlet has 80+ mil points and he was nowhere near that number yesterday. He had 8 mil yesterday and somehow is over 80 mil now. All legit right?

• Options
    @Houmy the only difference is the Player of the Month, and there is no way it makes this big of a difference. This is the first time I’ve seen these numbers this year and it just feel like it can’t be legit
  • Options
    Well i just did a match with the guy that somehow made over 81 mil points in the gauntlet since yesterday (xtaplegendx) and he is in that anarchy1 club that you posted. The math just doesn't add up @Bigpredfan

• Options
    It’s sad @houmy
  • Options
    How in the world has someone already made it to diamond 6 and have at least 4 players maxed to diamond 10? Either some people have way too much disposable income (my wife and I are both teachers which means we have virtually no disposable income) or something nefarious is happening
  • Options
    Yeap. All this talk about cheating tools and innocent players getting caught up in the mix yet these clubs and players are still online and playing. It just doesn't make sense, such a shame to see this game go to waste again.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Must be a millionaire or a cheater. Could be James Woods. 🤣  Seriously, I would think Glu would make a spreadsheet of points you could mathematically earn during the VIP gauntlet and match that with how much money these people are spending. Something like that to catch cheaters. Diamond level 6 already and players capped? Yeah right. 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Do you think it could be a player from Glu? 🤔
  • Options
    Well look at my post from today people. Green VIP room had over 20m in 30min. Last I checked in my bracket, they were almost at 100m and its been less then 6 hours. They have been doing this all week and last week as well. They start to let up later on as to not arise suspicion. Gimme a break.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    That is what I was thinking too but now that I've had more time to think about it cheating that obvious would be too easy to spot and people used to put up big scores in previous gauntlets as well.

My only gripe at this point is GLU not even taking the time to explain whether these are valid complaints or not when they see so many users & paying customers voicing their concerns.

You'd think that for an app that is attributed to a 16% stock value increase by both management and financial analysts GLU would be more active in this forum.

• Options
    @Houmy you are right. I dont want to comment on it any further because it just falls on def ears. I think I am with you in the sense that it may be time to step away from the game for awhile. Its not worth spending $$$ on this and not even have the decency to get basic replies from GLU. The only reason we heard anything from the Mods was because we were taking on it here for about 4 days before they even posted a reply. Let alone an explanation as why.
    I submitted a ticket last night about walk-off because the so called "multiple balls" issue they fixed just cost me a new 5 star player. I made it lv 5 round 9 with 2.5 hrs left. And I started getting the double, sometimes triple balls. Sent in screen shots and they said the dev team is aware and hope to have it fixed soon. Well it cost me the player and alot of hours getting there to lose out.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 I did experience the double balls again yesterday as well and not just in walkoff rather in private matches that I already had going with my friends. One thing that may help the next time it happens is if you exit the app (close it completely) and restart it is fixed for a while. Also to pass the level you are already on as soon as it happens try and figure out which one of the two balls is the one that counts and try to hit that ball on the next pitch as it will be the real ball that whole inning. This works for me on android. 

• Options
    @houmy I tried my best to try and find the right ball but sometimes it wasnt just 2... it was 3 at times. I was just so happy to finally make it that far and had a solid chance at beating it. You told me a few weeks ago that I would need my top 3 guys capped. I was pretty close. I got 4 of my top guys at gold 8 but they are boosted players. So there max is 318 compared to other 5 stars. So I did pretty well even in rd 9. But once the balls started coming it messed me up completely.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I know what you mean @dkarski87. It gets real annoying when you get that far and a glitch ruins it for you.

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Bigpredfan 21k gold? Very nice. Someone from my club also left to join those green vip millionaires. 
  • Options
    I hope to hear from customer service with a response because I spent all day getting there to only have it all go to waste. So I will keep you posted when I get a response in 1-2 weeks about the outcome.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @Bizymoney12 all that gold is gone now. Have Strasburg. Just need to get some more prime XP to level him up. Got him high enough for the SP2 spot
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    My club has been in 1st all weekend . Sometimes as much as 6 mil in the lead. Then Today a club comes from no where an scores 7 mil in like 20 minutes passes us and scores 2 mil more in 2 minutes . Now every time we start to catch up they pop off 2 mil . Our club has at least 10 heavy hitters with good bonus players and the rest of the club has put up a mil of close to it . So it’s not like we are a week team . This seems fishy 
  • Options
    That happened a lot in 2017. A club on Sunday would hack their points and just take 1st. It sucks for sure, especially when the prize is a prime player for 1s
  • Options
    1st place is a prime player? 

• Options
    It was last year when it was happening. Hadn’t yet this year, but I bet it will be at some point
  • Options
    ceejayandersonceejayanderson Registered Users 24 Posts
    Being a memeber of one of the aforementioned clubs, I know what I personally spend and what other guys spend that more than quadrupled my pay out. 

With prime Aroldis, you could put up at least 100k/game. Multiply that by an average 30 game streak, that’s 3mil in maybe 10 minutes. Let’s say everyone in the club does that, that’s a quick 60mil in 10 minutes. 

Thats just with one guy. Not to mention hitters. 

Just relax on the cheating nonsense. I thought it was the case too, but some people just have the money to rack up whatever they feel like. I’ve seen it first hand. 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan sorry I missed that you were referring to 17.

• Options
    Being a memeber of one of the aforementioned clubs, I know what I personally spend and what other guys spend that more than quadrupled my pay out. 

With prime Aroldis, you could put up at least 100k/game. Multiply that by an average 30 game streak, that’s 3mil in maybe 10 minutes. Let’s say everyone in the club does that, that’s a quick 60mil in 10 minutes. 

Thats just with one guy. Not to mention hitters. 

Just relax on the cheating nonsense. I thought it was the case too, but some people just have the money to rack up whatever they feel like. I’ve seen it first hand. 
    The post started the first day of the players of the month came out. I have Didi and he was a super bonus player that day. He was maxed. I know this weekend was different as we had someone with Aroldis putting up the points like you mentioned. This weekend was a different animal. The point hacking I was referring to happened last year before they started giving out a bonus for players/teams. We all know that happened in 2017
  • Options
    I agree with you both in that sense that it is possible to put those kind of points. I got pablo a few weeks ago when he add the same 30k bonus and put over almost 8m on a bonus game event. But to say that 10/20 guys all scored a n aldoris bonus is stretching it. Even by your logic, if guys put can put up 60m in 10mintues then why didnt your club score over a billion pts. If 60m is that easy for 10 guys who all got a super bonus player. But hey if everything is legit then there is nothing worry about it. If your club is slaying like that on a daily basis then good for you guys. Every guy in there must have a luck rabbits foot to be getting super bonus players on a daily basis all the time.
    – The Great Houmy