Options

Hackers

2Next

Comments

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Not accusing anyone of anything, but to follow up on @dkarski87 post, I’d like to throw some numbers out there. 
    This weekend, before anyone could do any serious damage with bonus points, you first had to get a hold of both Chapman and Mookie. Strictly by looking at the odds, in order to get a prime player where there is a 2.5% chance of getting him, it would take 60K in gold to land him. This weekend it was a 3% chance, so that brought the gold that it took to get one of the prime players down to 54K. So to get both of them, you would need 108K of gold (excluding the possibility of getting the same prime player twice). Again, this is strictly based on odds. For some it will take more gold, for some less. So once you have both bonus players you can now put up a huge amount of points, but it will cost you a ton of additional gold in refills. And @ceejayanderson if you are putting up more than 90K per game using Chapman, you would need to manual play the last couple of innings to make sure that he pitches two innings in each game which slows you down. But I digress. 
      So if you have a 20-man club, all doing as I described, you could absolutely achieve these kind of huge numbers. But each guy in the club would be spending at least a couple of thousand real dollars to buy that much gold. Granted, you may have gold from club events and videos, etc., but you would still need to purchase a ton of gold. So 20 guys are spending, say at the very minimum $ 1,000 of real money to achieve these results. And that’s only for one event! These clubs put up these huge numbers for every event! As you wrote @ceejayanderson these 20 guys have an unlimited supply of real money to spend on this game, but to have that many guys spend a few thousand dollars of real money each week is a bit hard to fathom. 
      So I hope you see why some of us “ordinary” gamers find these numbers extremely difficult to comprehend. Again, I’m not trying to start any kind of argument, but I just wanted to lay the numbers out there. Anyway, thank you for your clarification of what you have observed now that you are club member of one of these super clubs, and good luck going forward!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Actually #99 judge would put up big points too at 9,999 per hit and his box only cost 300 gold
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I agree Houmy, I got stanton this week and Vanileua last week. So when it comes to picks its all dumb luck. Last week it took me 1 pull, this week it took me 4 pulls. So for the gold I spent I got my value and then some just for those two players alone. But then I got greedy and tried getting another one and spend 8k and got nobody. So goes to show you dumb luck. So I was able to put up good points in both events, but to say that even 10/20 guys scored a super bonus is pretty odd. Unless you spend huge amounts of gold and just go for broke. But who knows, if you have the money to spend then anything is possible.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Yetifrost said:
    My club has been in 1st all weekend . Sometimes as much as 6 mil in the lead. Then Today a club comes from no where an scores 7 mil in like 20 minutes passes us and scores 2 mil more in 2 minutes . Now every time we start to catch up they pop off 2 mil . Our club has at least 10 heavy hitters with good bonus players and the rest of the club has put up a mil of close to it . So it’s not like we are a week team . This seems fishy 
    Update . The cheaters had massive points taken away but after the event . Don’t know if they get to keep rewards but that put my club in first but we get to have rewards for second not first. Bitter sweet I guess knowing they were caught but the rest of the clubs still lose out from their cheating by finishing 1 spit lower than they should have. 
  • Options
    Which Club was it?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m curious to know which club it was too
  • Options
    Your mom is hot  or something like that . 
  • Options
    JetFlyinJetFlyin Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I definitely think there is some odd points put up. Though I don't doubt some clubs have a majority of members who drop tons of money for all the bonus players. I get the argument why don't they score a billion but once they are well into 1st they don't need to. 
  • Options
    Our club just got an upgrade. We have at least 6-7 VIP’s and several others who are spending too. I believe this weekend 10 of us are already over 1 mil (we have the 1.4 multiplier and that helps). By the end of the weekend, 14-15 of us could be over 1 mil. 2-3 guys at least have a super bonus player and 1 player, who just went to gold after saving up a ton of xp, increased his team strength by 10K in one day. He had a streak of 52 without using the winstreak protection. While most clubs don’t have a lot of guys who pay, there are a few out there
  • Options
    This weekend seemed more realistic . My club had 17 memebers hit over a mil . We had 1 member hit 18 but he was extremely lucky with boxes and got all the top bonus players. 12 of the 17 members had over 2 mil and 10 over 3 mil . We took 5th . No way we could catch the top 2 but had a real shot at 3 it 4 . Every clubs points in our bracket looked legit this weekend. 
  • Options
    We were able to get 1st with about 105 mil I think. 
  • Options
    doomsdayd18doomsdayd18 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    100% agree.  The cheaters need to be taken care of.   Here recently some clubs has dismantled because of of updates and glu has caught a few of them cheating.  Just yesterday I saw that a club lost 100 million points in a matter of seconds   I’m sure it was a result of one of the teams within that club being jailed for suspicious activities (cheating).  So glu is doing their job.  They just need time to do it.  
  • Options
    @doomsdayd18 do you recall the names of these clubs that were caught. Its a good way for other players like us who keep an eye out in case they come back. Sometimes all they do is create a new account and make another club. Some are very stupid and use very similar names as before and very easy to identify to players who are regular users. Hard for GLU to track every single one of them so we do our best to weed out the cheats. It only hurts the game when they are cheating and ruins it for the rest of the users.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I’ve seen green vip room basically go from first every day to struggle to make top 5.   The club I referenced losing 100 million in seconds was dream team.  They were in a battle with anarchy until the end when dream team lost the points.  But both had almost 400 million at the time. Ridiculous amount of points even if all 20 members were playing with all the bonus players. 
  • Options
    Good to know, thanks for the info. We will be keeping our eye peeled for those darn cheats. As long as clubs put up their points the right way, I don't care if they score 600million. That a lot of players scoring a lot of super bonuses in one club. If those clubs want to spend that much money and gold for a few gold picks at the end of the event... lol so be it. Its not like we are playing for prime players in the events yet. 1st place team will take home 9 golds, couple silvers, and some xp... Not even gold. Those event boxes are good for xp, that's about it... well and evo... (jimmy).
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Found out that glu just made another sweep of some cheaters from the top clubs.  Glitching gold I believe is what they were doing.  That’s a no no. Lol
  • Options
    Too bad anarchy plays by the rules. We have no chance at 1st, and basically no chance of falling out of top 3 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Nice scoring as usual @Bigpredfan. Playing with a full squad?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Oh yes @Houmy . We have 10 with at least 1 super bonus player ( 1 has 2 and we have one beast who has 3 for the weekend.). I’m 12th in the club as or right now. I’ll put some streaks together to make it look like I belong. 
  • Options
    Oh yes @Houmy . We have 10 with at least 1 super bonus player ( 1 has 2 and we have one beast who has 3 for the weekend.). I’m 12th in the club as or right now. I’ll put some streaks together to make it look like I belong. 
    Small update. 11 with a super bonus and the beast has all 4 super bonus players from the box. We might try to hang with anarchy. Probably won’t, but might give it a whirl
  • Options
    We also will not catch top spot this week but we will go down swinging 😉
    currently #5 Royal Grind 
  • Options
    We would be right there at the top @Yetifrost. We are at 145 mil right now. Passed anarchy earlier, then they woke up. Now 40 mil behind them and well clear of 3rd 
  • Options
    How can you hav a 100k team strength. Maxed in diamond ?   Oh wait. Cheat.  That’s how. And he wasn’t jailed.  That I know of anyway. 
  • Options
    We have someone who is 80K in diamond. He drops a lot of money and is VIP. That’s the highest in our club 
  • Options
    Is his players capped?   If u take the time to figure out how much money it would cost to hav all the xp and cash and gold to cap just one player from bronze to diamond it is quite a bit. Lol.  I really don’t see anyone spending enuff to cap their whole team   I’m not saying ur guy is a cheat  idk if his team is capped or not.  But the team I’m talking about is a cheat. Lol. He did it in 2016. 2017. And now 2018.  
  • Options
    He doesn’t have anyone capped at diamond. He has his guys at platinum for the most part, including a couple of prime players. May have a guy or 2 at diamond, but they aren’t at 10 at all
  • Options
    Who are u with bigpredfan?  What club
  • Options
    Legends, currently legends10. Solid group

• Options
    Ouch. Tough bracket.