Options

How to get special offers to appear

Graves1551Graves1551 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
anyone know any tricks?

Comments

• Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The only thing that consistently works for me is, When I need a popup gold offer, i usually give up n buy it @full price then almost immediately....Out of nowhere the glugods pop one up on the screen 🤦‍♂️ 
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    @Graves1551 I really think once you've made a few purchases they dissolve away.  I mean I was bludgeoned to death with Kris Bryant ads and now it's a ghost town.  If anyone can confirm what triggers ads that would be great !! 
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hit & miss on those offers. Closing the app could help, but when I really wanted one to pop up it never would. I’m sure they are random
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    These are random pop-up ads. They come and they go. There is no special trick to get them to come and go. It’s best that you take advantage of any special offer while it’s there. 
  • Options
    scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The discounted mountain of gold ads show up for me on Friday usually when the weekend event kicks off . If I close it the next add is slightly higher price for same thing . This has been consistent the last few weeks.  Also the special $40 dollar players are usually only available during weekend event
  • Options
    grandtheftv0tt0grandtheftv0tt0 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I find when I click through the game and all the menus fast, a pop up appears. Doesn't happen everytime but half of the time it does. Weekends I never get a pop up. I'm guessing they want us to spend top dollar on the weekends so they dont give any deals