Options

Need Help: Was told I was using a cheat tool?! Now can't use different features

DillyDilly1522DillyDilly1522 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying and playing TS Baseball now for a few years. However, I noticed for the past couple days that I have been unable to see club chat, global chat, or have access to certain features. I messaged customer support in game and was told that they believe I have been using a cheating tool to get in game credits?!

I have used my real, hard earned money to buy some gold and now I can barely access the app and am now "flagged for abuse". Does anyone have any suggestion or how I can reach them or if this has happened to them? I have sent another in game message, contacted support, but still haven't heard anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Aw man, you have a tough road ahead of you even if you are innocent. They jailed literally thousands of accounts without explanation last year . There should be a process in place to dispute these things. Sadly they serve as judge, jury and executioner with no input from the customer. This is definitely an area which could use improvement. Perhaps with the changes made to the game this year there will be less cases to investigate and a fair determination can be made. I understand cheating was out of control last year and they had no way to police it all, so they just made judgements and stuck by them. Not the best way to handle these issues, it alienated many customers and made many ithers not want to spend $ on their teams
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    GLU had a lot of problems with people cheating and "loading" their accounts last year so once they suspect a user of doing that they will jail you until they can figure out if in fact you did cheat or not. One good way to prove to them that you paid for the items is to show them transaction receipts for the in game purchases.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

GLU had a lot of problems with people cheating and "loading" their accounts last year so once they suspect a user of doing that they will jail you until they can figure out if in fact you did cheat or not. One good way to prove to them that you paid for the items is to show them transaction receipts for the in game purchases.

Houmy, I have a screenshot on my phone from my bank showing Apple Purchases and how much is there any other way to get a specific transcript, or do you think that will suffice?
  • Options
    I am not sure. Give it a shot but it would be better if you could get a PDF printout from the app store that would show the email you had associated with that account if it is the same email you have on GLU so they know for sure it is your purchases.

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    As long as you have all your proof of purchases you should be fine. Might just take a while before it gets all sorted out.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Just curious as to what level you are and what your team strength is. How long have you been playing?

• Options
    Forget exact level, I believe one of the mid silver tiers. Team strength is up around 32k+, 4.5 Star team.
  • Options
    Have been playing TS Baseball since its inaugural year (2016 I believe), and have been playing '18 since opening day.
  • Options
    Sounds strange to flag a team like that. Not saying it's not good progress but definitely nothing I would suspect of cheating.

• Options
    Sometimes people get caught up their mass jailings, Happened a lot in 2017. Hopefully with the improved security measures there will be less of them this season,
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Houmy said:

Sounds strange to flag a team like that. Not saying it's not good progress but definitely nothing I would suspect of cheating.

I agree. I have bought a solid amount of gold, but I thought my team was just average compared to some of my friends and other club mates.
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Have been playing TS Baseball since its inaugural year (2016 I believe), and have been playing '18 since opening day.
    The game started in 2015,   I didn’t even see it back then. 🤷‍♂️   I could only wonder how glitched and how loaded that game was then  lol  😂😂😂
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying and playing TS Baseball now for a few years. However, I noticed for the past couple days that I have been unable to see club chat, global chat, or have access to certain features. I messaged customer support in game and was told that they believe I have been using a cheating tool to get in game credits?!

I have used my real, hard earned money to buy some gold and now I can barely access the app and am now "flagged for abuse". Does anyone have any suggestion or how I can reach them or if this has happened to them? I have sent another in game message, contacted support, but still haven't heard anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Have you posted in the customer care section of this forum. I found i get a response from someone a little faster
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Have you had any progress Dilly with your ticket?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Hey everyone, no progress in my ticket yet, no responses yet either. I am not sure how to escalate it any further.
  • Options
    Was given this message earlier this morning.
  • Options
    Any suggestions?
  • Options
    This puts you in a tough spot. Because someone in your club was caught doing it they usually jail the whole club because of this. Not sure what you can do.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Does anyone know somebody who could help? I have invoices, detailed receipts, bank history, apple transaction history for every purchase, but nobody will respond so I can provide them.
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I think this is just wrong on so many levels. If a team is to be jailed a thorough explanation should be given. I know glu fears giving out proprietary information but it is not fair to players to just say you’ve been flagged sorry I can’t help you. Some of these guys have spent hundreds or even thousands on their teams. A better system is needed if customer confidence is to be fully restored
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    wow. Can you submit a new ticket and state that you have copies of your stuff. It is also possible that someone on your team has been cheating and you are suffering from them. Sucks either way. Hopefully this is resolved asap
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Yea one person in that club does something stupid and the whole club suffers for it. They should jail a while club for 1 persons stupidity. Especially when you join random club. They need better protocols to help people that are caught in the cross fire. They have done nothing wrong. GLU I hope you help @DillyDilly1522.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yeah I really hope this is resolved soon, I still haven't heard anything in regards to my ticket...
  • Options
    Update: Received this message in-game after stating that I have all proper back up documentation to show each gold purchase. Also reiterated that I haven't received what seems to be a automatic response.
  • Options
    Come on GLU, you guys need to do a better job treating your paying customers. @sage and @blueleopard you guys have to help this user out. Not fair that their account is banned because of one person's actions in a club of 20 people.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    It was summer of 14. 
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Cheat tool i can understand,but if there is an exploit built in to the game and someone figures it out, thats on glu not the user. Get your product right dummies
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Craigy said:
    Cheat tool i can understand,but if there is an exploit built in to the game and someone figures it out, thats on glu not the user. Get your product right dummies
    Umm, that is your opinion and that of a lot of others.  If people follow through and start an arbitration, then we can know for sure, dawgs.

I gotta know how it's gonna be.  If decisions favor us players, then we can all go to the same arbitrator every time.  

• Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    what I noticed most about your problem is not one glu rep has responded to this thread. if I were even a lo level glu employee I could easily see the solution here and ask you to send an email with your account name receipts, cross reference I all of 10 min at high point realizing "holly shit, we litterally just stole intelectual property that this customer of ours paid us lots of money for, the` we sent him rude responses to his problem instead of fixing it. I have to do something for this guy" instead there reading and ignoring. this is the last post I'm going to read like this. not even going to write a bitter , your not getting anymore of my money email. lol enjoy fellas but I uninstalling and going to search to new game.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I think the worst part about this is that they don't listen to anything you say, they literally sent the same message twice. Have you tried talking to them via this site http://glumobile.helpshift.com ? Isn't there moderators that can do something?
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez