All Star Boxes

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
ALL STAR BOXES ARE HERE! What do you all think of them? Percentages too low or just right? Hoping to get a couple before the night is over! 
Prev1

Comments

  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Bought 4, all xp & cash
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    Bought one and got lucky

    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    I plan to buy more before they go away. The All Star Trout and Judge have higher maxes than my Prime versions. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    I wouldn't mind knowing the odds though. @Bigpredfan could you please help us out?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Houmy said:
    I wouldn't mind knowing the odds though. @Bigpredfan could you please help us out?
    Here you go, they took off ''Prime'' 425 OV players from the odds this morning, but you can still get them if you buy one
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik New Member Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    That’s really strange because last night it showed the chances of getting a 425 max all-star as 2.75% and the chances of getting a 355 max all-star as 27.5%. So I guess they now just combined them and listed the chances as 30%. 
    Also, has anyone gotten a 425 max all-star yet? It appears that they are not prime players and thus would be leveled up with regular xp but hopefully someone can give us confirmation on that.
    Thank you and good luck if you’re playing the boxes!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,038 Posts
    I can confirm that. One member in our club pulled 425 max trout on 1 pull and he requires normal XP. Very good deal considering they dont require prime xp and are rated higher then any primes we have seen. Good luck to everyone that is pulling. @houmy nice pull my friend.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    That’s really strange because last night it showed the chances of getting a 425 max all-star as 2.75% and the chances of getting a 355 max all-star as 27.5%. So I guess they now just combined them and listed the chances as 30%. 
    Also, has anyone gotten a 425 max all-star yet? It appears that they are not prime players and thus would be leveled up with regular xp but hopefully someone can give us confirmation on that.
    Thank you and good luck if you’re playing the boxes!
    Yes I saw that too. You are completely right.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’m sure they’ll be bonus players for Tuesday’s prime event so hoping to snag a couple players before then. I’m glad they did away with the prime all stars and made them just regular XP to level up that was nice! 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I wouldn't mind knowing the odds though. @Bigpredfan could you please help us out?
    Here you go, they took off ''Prime'' 425 players from the odds this morning, but you can still get them if you buy one
    Nice pull! I had player of the week Corbin for the longest time...seemed like he always got shelled though lol 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I wouldn't mind knowing the odds though. @Bigpredfan could you please help us out?
    Here you go, they took off ''Prime'' 425 players from the odds this morning, but you can still get them if you buy one
    Nice pull! I had player of the week Corbin for the longest time...seemed like he always got shelled though lol 
    Aaaaaand wrong post lol 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Bought one and got lucky

    Nice! Seemed like my POTW Corbin always got shelled though lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    Thank you for the odds @ExposMontreal . @dkarski87 can you check with your team mate and see if the 425 max versions use the same amount of xp as regular players or more?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,038 Posts
    @houmy I believe it is the same amount of xp. He didn't mention anything about it taking more then usual. So I think it was just the usual amount. I will ask tho.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Went 1 for 2 and got Blake Treinen! 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Gonna try some more before they expire 
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Kinda shitty they changed the odds today making it alot easier to snag a player & all us that bought prior to the odds being increased are SOL
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 636 Posts
    tbettini said:

    Kinda shitty they changed the odds today making it alot easier to snag a player & all us that bought prior to the odds being increased are SOL

    I don't believe the odds have changed at all. Instead they have combined the previous "Prime All-Star" (2.5%) and "5 Star All-Star" (27.5%). If you add these percents (2.5% + 27.5%), you get the now stated "5 Star All-Star" (30%). Therefore, the odds are exactly the same as they were when the boxes were first released. The only difference is that there really never was a "prime" as all all-stars can be leveled up with regular XP.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik New Member Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I don’t believe they changed the odds, they just expressed them differently. There is a 2.5% chance of getting a 425 max all-star and a 27.5% chance of getting a 355 max all-star. They simply lumped them together and it know states that there is a 30% chance of getting an all-star. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    Update: Bought 4 more today and 1 out of 4 was another all star. Not prime but I am still happy as my normal 5 star pitching rotation is almost complete. just need one or maybe two more down the road to replace Greinke & perhaps Wood. Have POTW Verlander but put him on inactive as I have 4 stars that performed better than him.

    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    Looks like pitchers is all I am destined to get. Works for me though as that is what I was missing the most.

    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Awesome results :smile: after how many opened?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    @Sandpipers about 7 or 8 total
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So with my incredible luck, 25 might get me there :neutral:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,849 Posts
    edited July 2018
    So I pretty sure now GLU has me locked in to get pitchers only :smile:

    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022


  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    That's crazy! 1st off you're hitting so many players, instead of XP etc., then its all pitchers, and finally they're from both boxes.... not to be weird or anything but I'm rubbing the roster pic with my tap thumb for good luck lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Haha I also only got pitchers, and also needed the huge upgrade. Sale is 30-0 so far. Just need some more XP! 
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 636 Posts
    Wow, 30-0, that's no joke! It sounds like he's already dominant. Maybe your xp would be better suited elsewhere?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • caddie2323caddie2323 New Member Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I bought 3 today to get the bonus boxes from fan rewards and got a SP first box and wiffed on others.  But got some prime xp and some xp to help level him up so wasn’t too disappointed. 
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I’m 0-6 right now I’m All star boxes. It’s painful
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
Sign In or Register to comment.