Options

Club vs. Club Recorded Game Play

2Next

Comments

• Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Is there generally a CvC event on sunday too? I forget.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    demise44 said:

Yes, there has been the past several Sunday's. That said, there is nothing currently scheduled in the "Versus" tab. Guess we'll know within the next hour or so.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

demise44 said:

Yes, there has been the past several Sunday's. That said, there is nothing currently scheduled in the "Versus" tab. Guess we'll know within the next hour or so.
    Figured we will find out for sure at 9:00am PST, but who knows.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I just got my first mvp and high round win.  I usually get very little.  Today’s first round I used both vids to boost the start. Played inning and did alright so I used a tip from here. Retry with 50 gold,  retry with 100 gold,  then use vid for last retry.  You save 100 gold buy using vid last, and I scored 7,500 points that game.  I was pretty happy since 5,000 was my best for all games. 
  • Options
    tiptster99tiptster99 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    The hit and power boost and starting multiplier make a huge difference
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I advocate using autoplay at times too. Results did vary, rounds ranging from 50 points, to 13,000 and 15000 just from autoplays. I still like playing myself most of the time, I hit into the dream today hitting 6 or 7 consecutive homeruns with the first being a slam, and racked up a 117x multiplier on the way to a 51K round. I wonder did you guys find it easier today with them setting all 3 pitchers to bronze 10 or no? Harvey was a 55 ovr but Kimbrel was noticably weaker while Colon to me was pretty much the same and he's my favorite guy to see come out there. His stuff is pretty bad but he has a reasonable control stat so he seemed to throw more strikes than the other two pitchers.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    This event is weird for sure. Didn't have time to play one of the rounds today so I autoplayed all 5 tickets and on the 3rd one I got about 10400 points which gave us the win and me the highround. No boosts either.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    BadpoorJBadpoorJ Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I hope we are able to figure a consistent method for scoring on this event.  Can be very difficult to score.
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I am pretty good at C vs C, average around 10-15k per matchup. I actually am the only team in my club and it pairs me with other one team clubs or clubs with lower average scores. I win the vast majority of my matchups along with MVP and highest score regularly.

that being said, I time my hitters to go for the middle of the field or the right side if the infield covers the left side. I will use gold or the free video chance after 3 outs if I have men on base and a high multiplier. 

Remember to hold off on curve balls unless you are at 2 strikes. It’s also better if you have lefty hitters against Righty pitchers and visa versa. Use batters with better hit ratings in your lineup over power ratings
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Ive had a positive change and started hitting 30k in points from previous highs of about 5k and have been winning the high rounds and mvp awards quite a bit (again it really helps when no one else shows up lol). Autoplay was always a big fat 0 when i was struggling, but yesterday i tried it one match coz of a shortage of time and got 4,700, which of course shocked me. On the other hand i hit 79,000 yesterday with the help of the ballooned multiplier for home runs. The 110k mentioned here by @Probodybuilders possibly explains how i got beat yesterday with 2 mins to go by someone who had few points leading up to that late moment. Oh well, all part of the game.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Keep on trying.  I started bad but keep getting better and better. I find auto play is the way to go and if you have a good multiplier when the round ends then pay to keep playing. Sometimes you string a ton of hits together and sometimes you just straight suck lol