Options

Shortage of evo!!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
i got use to the picks starting at bronze 1. More work to build team but whatever, I’m ok with the challenge.  But one opsticle is in my way.   EVO?   How do I get 150 evo for one prime level up to platinum?  I buy potw every week and build him to platinum for best chance at woh.  Well bad thing is I used all my evo real quick.  Now I can only buy box for 300 gold and got 5-15 evo per try?   
   Well basically my point is if we build player from scratch then we need more evo available to upgrade lots of players every week for bonuses.   

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    start leveling up in a new club from scratch. Those coins will stack up pretty quick.
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Easiest evo is from levelling club.  Coordinate donations with your club to where folks are able to donate and all get to collect.  
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

start leveling up in a new club from scratch. Those coins will stack up pretty quick.

Yes, this is the answer. Join/create a high powered club and strategically upgrade one level at a time so all club members receive the rewards. If you have enough big time players, you should be able to accumulate 150 evo relatively quickly.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    If I’m the leader of club , can I still leave and come back?   If club is set to private, I need invite to get back in ? 
  • Options
    If you're the only person in your club, NO. You cannot return after leaving, private or public. The club will cease to exist. You need at least one other person to hold down the fort. If you have another person, then yes, you need an invite if set to private.

A group would be easier so you all can donate in sync and get the rewards.
  • Options
    We have 19 members,  all active,  some extremely active.   So by sync together you mean save our donations up, then all but 1 can leave together, make donations in new club same time, get rewards and go back to club?  
  • Options
    Well, if one of you have a second device and can make that second device the leader of your new donate club, then yes, you could all go to your donate club on a given day and donate. What I mean by syncing is all of you being present in club at same time. If half are out, then you all won’t get the rewards. 

It would be far less of a hassle to just start a new club. Donate together until you hit somewhere in the gold status, then start a new club and repeat. I’m saying this if your only intention is to acquire evo tokens. Hope this helps
  • Options
    Thanks ameeshcubbie  for your opinion, it was our thoughts in club, you guys just made up my mind!!!     So do you agree glu should add better evo payouts in boxes and rewards?   Save this hassle from happening 
  • Options
    GLU will always make us chase....whether it be gold, evo, the Babe, etc. If it were too easy people would stop playing.  I myself would love legend boxes to have better odds. But the game would be boring and their business model would collapse. So let’s just try to have fun with what we have because bottom line, it is a game. A very addicting one .....LOL
  • Options
    So we are gonna do it,  just one more question on this,  when we leave one club does our donation (gloves,ball, helmet) stay with us ?
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    newfy said:

So we are gonna do it,  just one more question on this,  when we leave one club does our donation (gloves,ball, helmet) stay with us ?

Those that have not yet been donated will stay with you when you change clubs. However, if you have accumulated club loyalty points they will be forfeited if not redeemed prior to leaving the club.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Awesome.  That’s perfect answer,  so I will use my 200 k loyalty points before we do it!!!   Thanks lonzoballin.