Options

GLUU Jailed me due to me calling out their bigotry

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Jailed, never cheated not even glitching. What I did do was call GLUU customer service out on a bigoted term they used to describe the LBGT community. Surprise, surprise now my team is jailed!! Disgusting!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    They responded by using more anti LGBT slurs!!!!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’d kinda like to see screenshots of this
  • Options
    I'll send some later, it's disgusting to see in this day an age
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Very strange. Doesn't seem like something that would come up during a normal support conversation. I don't think we are hearing the whole story.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    My team name includes my transgender status, they picked up on it during an exchange 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I dont see how that has any bearing on when your dealing with a support ticket. If you post the conversation then you may get somewhere , but just stating that you were jailed for that reason does mean much without proof. If they did then that it very unfortunate it today's time.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    It's kind of a disgusting thing to post but I'll do so later, I'm still kind of in shock that it happened. For it to be questioned makes it worse but I guess everyone is welcome to their opinion, not the first time I've experienced bigotry from a "progressive" society 
  • Options
    Still waiting here. I’d like to see the whole conversation before saying why you were jailed 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    llamas said:

It's kind of a disgusting thing to post but I'll do so later, I'm still kind of in shock that it happened. For it to be questioned makes it worse but I guess everyone is welcome to their opinion, not the first time I've experienced bigotry from a "progressive" society 

I think it's more than reasonable to expect such an accusation to be supported by evidence. In fact, it would be absurd to be guilty merely based on an accusation.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    They deleted conversation and disabled my ability to contact them, think I screen captured some of their disgusting statements- I'll post it when I find them
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Find them? With the accusations that you are making you would think that you would have them on your device. Look into your download folder --> screenshots. Shouldn't be hard to find. As mentioned by others, if this did happen then its extremely unfortunate and people should be made aware of such. But if you were jailed for whatever reason and now simply trying to draw attention with these types of claims then it is also very wrong. I personally would have screenshoted those statements right away as proof, even when I deal with CS I usually take screenshots of all my important tickets as reference. Or if need to use them as reference for others or send to CS again as proof about similar issues I was dealing with.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I don't care enough about the game to cheat. It's on my old I phone(upgraded a few days ago) which is why I have to find it. It's ok if you don't believe me, this post is more for others who have been discriminated against; judging from your comments that doesn't sound like you and that's ok. Additionally, do you see gluu denying it? Fact is, I don't cheat and I had an argument with gluu about transphobic remarks now I'm jailed, but you're right; probably a coincidence....
  • Options
    All I’m saying is that I’d like to see the remarks from them before I believe it. I’ve had too many people cry wolf on me before when there was no wolf. 
  • Options
    I know someone who got jailed this weekend too. He doesn’t cheat. He had the daily cash box open multiple times. He didn’t click on it multiple times, but it opened multiple times. He is jailed because of that. There are plenty of reasons people get jailed without cheating and it takes time to get set free again. Weeks ago it was a discounted box that people opened, daily cash box glitch now.  Multiple resasobs people get jailed without cheating because in the past people have cheated a certain way. I would like to see it before I believe it
  • Options
    I totally get what you're saying, it sounds nuts and I wouldn't believe it if somebody told me; but here we are.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Find those pics yet?!?!?!
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Yeah where at these pictures at lol
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    lmao
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    he has them in his prison pocket
  • Options
    Hey, I think it's cool you hate transgender people; you folks are the best! Why would I make this up, I do not play that much. Please enjoy your bigotry, really sad.
  • Options
    All of you attacking a transgender person should be proud, you're what makes the world great!!!
  • Options
    Why does this keep coming back to your gender? No one here even mentioned it once. It seems you are on a fishing expedition. Wish you all the best.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    llamas said:
    All of you attacking a transgender person should be proud, you're what makes the world great!!!
    We aren’t attacking you. We just want to see the screenshots you said that you had to prove what CS said. 
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    I no longer feel comfortable posting in here, the anger from cis gender people is sooo scary. I hope you people think about your actions before acting on your obvious hostility 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    llamas said:

I no longer feel comfortable posting in here, the anger from cis gender people is sooo scary. I hope you people think about your actions before acting on your obvious hostility 

At this point, it can be assumed that you're just trolling us. Nobody cares about your preference or identity. This is what you're being judged for: You made an accusation, but refuse to provide any evidence. In what society is that acceptable?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    God, that is a scary conclusion; I pray you get clarity and don't act on your obvious anger.
  • Options
    Dont waste anymore time here people. Close the thread. This person is obviously looking for attention.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    llamas said:
    So if I understand this correctly, no one is allowed to ask for proof and not believe you.  And the only reason we can’t do that is because you are transgender?  Not attacking you in any way. Maybe what makes the world great is wanting proof before declaring a company guilty?  Or maybe what makes the world great is understanding people aren’t at odds with you because of anything other than a lack of proof to back up your claim. If you believe people are attacking you here b cause you are transgender then no one believes anything you have said about CS at this point. No one has criticized anything about you being transgender. Yet you are taking offense as though we have. 
  • Options
    Too much attention has been given here already. Obvious this person is seeking some sort attention for whatever reason. Not once was their any mention of gender, race, political view etc...Yet that is all that keep being brought up. Enough time wasted here. Close the thread.
    – The Great Houmy