Options

GLUU Jailed me due to me calling out their bigotry

2Next

Comments

• Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Everyone has questioned my story and motives, how many asked I gluu one question, 0. Your bigotry is obvious 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Should I make a ticket for you then and ask?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Should I make a ticket for you then and ask?
    No. If he thinks we are all against him here and calls us bigots when no one else but him have brought up that scenario, then I have 0 reason to believe that CS did too. I haven’t mentioned his status one time and I’m classified as a bigot by him because I didn’t agree with him. CS didn’t give him an answer he liked. I believe it is that simple unless I see some proof. He wants your help to resolve the issue. He used this as a way to get attention for help
  • Options
    And besides, CS will tell you they won’t discuss someone else’s account with you anyways
  • Options
    Wow! Please reread what you wrote, I know you're better than that.
  • Options
    llamas said:
    Wow! Please reread what you wrote, I know you're better than that.
    I have reread it and stand by what I wrote. I’ve learned you can never really win an online argument and don’t intend to get into one, so if you would like to be mad with me, I’m fine with that.  If you would like to report me to anyone, I’m fine with that. I’m fine with whatever you decide to do because it won’t mean one thing to me. This will be my last post on this thread. Goodbye
  • Options
    Fair enough, I do implore you to be kinder to the next person you meet from the LBGT community. You really have been unkind, I wish you well though
  • Options
    llamas said:
    Fair enough, I do implore you to be kinder to the next person you meet from the LBGT community. You really have been unkind, I wish you well though
    I’ll make one last post. I have an uncle who would classify himself in this group, friends at work who classify themselves in this group, and even people who I just know from twitter who classify themselves this way. Yet we have no issues together. The only person who has classified my as a bigot for simply not agreeing with them is you. That must mean I’m not the problem here
  • Options
    I don't believe you, please provide a screenshot of said relationship or it obviously doesn't exist
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    What a joke 
  • Options
    MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Been waiting to see the screenshots since this was posted! Cmon with em already. Prob didn’t happen lol
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited July 2018
    He’s just trolling. Don’t respond to fuel the fire.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter