Options

Players weekend box

MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
why the heck did the box change after it’s initial release this morning?  I know I personally wouldn’t have spent the amount of gold I did if I knew they would change it. I bought several boxes when they had about 10 normal players in it and when I looked again an hour later they changed the xp rewards as well as remove all of the normal players. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off because I don’t want to spend my entire paycheck on gold to get players. 

Comments

• Options
    TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    I didn't check it quick enough so I missed it when it happened. Luckily I never spent anything. Sounds like grounds for a refund from Google/Apple to me. You could probably get refunded for whatever the cost of that gold was since they changed the awards without notice. Seems like the Right hand doesn't know what the Left hand is doing at Glu HQ. They're getting in their own way lately.
  • Options
    And of freaking course I haven’t been able to get any type of response whatsoever from CS all day
  • Options
    honeybadgers1962honeybadgers1962 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I feel your pain. I bought a nickname box, got a 3.5 star Pedroia. Started upgrading him, used all my XP & started the event. He wasn't getting bonus points so I went back to look at the box to make sure he was in the "all others" category for lesser bonus points. They changed the name of the box & who's in it. I complained to CS & they came back and asked what username I used when I bought the box cuz the one I was on showed no box purchases or me getting a Pedroia. I call BS. 
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I bought a nickname box, got a 3.5 star Pedroia. Started upgrading him, used all my XP & started the event. He wasn't getting bonus points so I went back to look at the box to make sure he was in the "all others" category for lesser bonus points. They changed the name of the box & who's in it. I complained to CS & they came back and asked what username I used when I bought the box cuz the one I was on showed no box purchases or me getting a Pedroia. I call BS. 
    Ya weird, the exact same thing happened to me. I’ve been going back and forth with two different CS people since the box was released. It’s a bunch of crap. They compensated me one box for the several I bought. The one hung neither person has done is answer my question as to why the box was changed without any word from them and why those other players weren’t honored. This game has really gone downhill. GLU doesn’t give two shits about the players