Options

All Prime players in the prime draft picks and with ratings! ***Updated w/legends***

2Next

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Can someone post which pitchers have the new updated skills? I know that’s asking a lot :) I didn’t get any skills added to my players, but am interested in which pitchers did and what they are. I love my Prime Chris Archer with RISP skill. He was a monster over the weekend. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have used dozens of prime picks and only have pulled 1 prime from them. Odds are very slim. Seems members in my club hit a prime from them every now an then.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Updated the pool with the new prime players that are now available in the prime draft picks and legends are now updated as well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jarttjartt Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Updated the pool with the new prime players that are now available in the prime draft picks and legends are now updated as well.
    pulled the new khris davis from the free prime picks!
  • Options
    mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @DFBB You are exactly right with the comment you made yesterday. There are some really terrific, high max primes picks available, and there are also some primes that are barely better than a POTW with skills attached. So at 40:1 odds, you could “hit” and get a prime that really isn’t even worth trying to level up as prime xp is at a premium. 
    Yeah man. Imagine wasting your prime 'hit' on someone like Ethier or Joey bats(Bautista)! :(
    Or Jacob ellsbury lol
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Updated again with some legends which can now be found in the prime draft picks. If I miss anyone, please let me know!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Continued awesome job!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Bought the Buster Box a while back and got base 300 Buster. Not bad all things considered.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Somehow I got 2 Throwback Players this past weekend, King Felix & Josh Harrison then ran out of xp to level them up, sigh...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.