Options

WoH rewards for 10-15-18!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers & @DFBB you two aren't aiming high enough. Reggie AND Muncy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Oh you're so absolutely right @Houmy. .. confidence is everything!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy The RNG gods frown at such confidence....or so I hear. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB the RNG gods are no match for Jobu. Been praying to him for the past 3 weeks before cycling and well you know my track record in that time.

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    :D
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    REGGIE........REGGIE........REGGIE
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Hey guys. Is there a key to winning in woh? Or is it all luck??? I have cycled twice. But that’s because my Ernie came through in the clutch! Is there any way to hit that ridiculous curve?
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    mostly luck, if you have the players to beat it. sadly I'm running short in the luck dept today... the tweaks they made this week have me 0-8 against Kershaw and out of gold.  :'(

cycled 7 or 8 times both last M & W. doesn't look like that will be happening again. 
  • Options
    Dsizzle31Dsizzle31 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I cycle this event at least once every week and without fail, I get the pitcher.  My staff is already loaded so I have no use for another one.  Last week, I cycled twice and got DeGrom both times.  So far today I cycled once and, like clockwork, Chris Sale.  I really could’ve used any of the other 3.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It seems that they give you the position least needed. I got deGromm 2x as well and Sale twice today. Over the weekend got ALCS Altuve and Odor out of boxes, but already have Chucky, Altuve and goggles Baez! Wish they could delete the option you’ve already “won”. It’s not that hard to do, is it? Any tech guys on here???
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I was singing the same song the last 4 woh/Royale wins and feel for you guys but today finally no pitchers for me today, so I'm over the moon.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The first cycle was pretty easy, just 80 gold and a free restart on Kershaw. But the second cycle has been impossible for me. Getting to Kershaw is harder, and I’m like 0-9 when I do get to him. Don’t know what happened. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    3 cycles in 11 attempts, would like Muncy but so far I got my 4th Chris Sale lol just traded in the regular one earlier in the week.  Story I won’t use much after today with Correa and Banks waiting.
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I cannot even get to Kershaw again, for whatever reason this is the hardest since Diaz. I was able to cycle the last two twice.
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Cycled twice today. First time ever going more than once!
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @Houmy The RNG gods frown at such confidence....or so I hear. lol
    You were right @dfbb. 8 Cycles and no Reggie. Damn Jobu. For next time I'll be like Cerrano and just say "F@#* you Jobu. I do it myself!!!"  :#

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited October 2018
    For me it was the opposite today. Firt time cycled after retrying Kershaw way too many times using Bernie Williams, spent probably close to 10k gold. Stupid pride didn’t let me stop earlier and restart the level. Didn’t even needed the players that much. Got Story from the box but I have Earnie Banks so just leveled him up to bronze 10 to get club points. 
    I stopped playing for 5-6 hours after that because i was pissed with myself for not having self control and wasting so much gold. 
    Then i decided to give it a go again and i cycled the whole thing in like 30 mins, using Banks this time and only a couple retries vs Kershaw. It proves that we cannot get too stubborn and just restart if we fail several times. 
    At least Glu got merciful and gave me Muncy this second time, who was my main goal for today. 
    Hopefully the Dodgers win the WS but if they don’t, his current max at 460 is awesome. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Yea Walkoff is a hoot.  I cycled 9-10 times last Wednesday and didn't pull Siganutre Puig or Edmonds.

Yesterday I only had time to cycle 4 times and pulled Reggie and Muncy.

Truly random haha