Options

Some signature primes at the same max as non-signature versions

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
It seems that GLU is off on some of the signature prime max overall numbers. I am not referring to the playoff signatures that will eventually get higher maxes and rather the ones that did not make the playoffs. There is signature Paxton in the box right now at 430 max while I pulled a non-signature version from the CVC rewards yesterday at the same max with a different skill, boost with 2 outs, also at 430 max. Don't have a screenshot of him as he was traded right in but I am sure others also have some non-signature players that are at the same level as signature versions. 
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I think those 430 signatures came out well before any "skilled" prime/standard player was even close to 420 max, and GLU's idea was their potential increase in the post season. Then they decided to continue making normal/prime players with higher and higher stats every week to be able to sell more and more (420 prime, 420 non-prime, 430 prime, 435 prime, etc., etc.) and they totally forgot (or decided to ignore) they were overlapping the numbers. Typical crap they pull all the time.
    Just my 2 cents.