Options

WoH for 10-22-18!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I actually want the Bryce more than the others. Maybe Jdm since he's a 470 player now. I have zero interest in Bags. How about you guys?

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I have Bagwell and he does alright by me, so I'll probably get him again lol. Otherwise all OF doesn't help and mostly lefty of which now I have lots, so I'm for JD as well.... not that can do anything without pxp lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I want @DFBB’s gold more than anything else!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I’m honestly not interested in any that much.  JD and Bags are luxuries but the rest I wouldn’t use
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited October 2018
    No interest in any of them. Got Williams and Giambi in OF already and will replace Trout with either sig. Puig or Cain and not crazy about Bags. Just watch now I'll probably pull Bags a couple of times. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Actually I stand corrected. JD would be be the best outcome for me. If I get him then I'll have a guaranteed 485 prime OF after the WS. So now I'll definitely pull Bags 3 time and JD zero. Still called Mr. October box too.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Anyway we're all gonna cycle as much as possible for the pxp and lxp and maybe we'll get rewarded on Wednesday ..... maybe @Houmy can set a new woh record for number of cycles hehe
  • Options
    @Sandpipers depends on how much gold I have buddy. If the legend on Wednesday is worth it I may go for it but absolutely no gold for restarts from now on.

• Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Sandpipers depends on how much gold I have buddy. If the legend on Wednesday is worth it I may go for it but absolutely no gold for restarts from now on.
    What’s your name in the game, Houmy? 
  • Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I might not even give the effort to cycle this week. JBJ's skill is just about the worst in the entire game. This week would probably be the week I finally pull the legend, but Bagpipes would instantly go to the chopping block.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    @Santashelper it's 91braves91 for both 17 & 18

• Options
    Yea my only interest in Bags was to get another lefty masher.   But his numbers don’t even look better then Bench and for sure not Jorge.  So I guess only JD is slight interest.  I assume Harper will be the bonus points guy 
  • Options
    Armyjumper93Armyjumper93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m glad y’all are able to cycle. I can make 5-10 without gold, but I can’t beat him. Doesn’t matter how much I spend. Ugh.
  • Options
    manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    What are the odds Harper is a bonus player in this event?
  • Options
    What are the odds Harper is a bonus player in this event?

almost 100% Id say.  They wouldn't make it lower odds guys like JD or Bagwell.  So its gotta be Harper unless they make it JBJ
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm really not excited at all for WOH today... the prize player is Jackie Bradley Jr? For real?
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I just want to have a legend this is the longest ive ever gone without I have enough LXP to literally turn him into thanos..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    I honestly would like JBJ if the skill wasn't garbage.  Seriously even the BLOWOUT skill would make him slightly appealing
  • Options
    Cessa in round one just threw me like 6 or 8 straight looping curve-strikes. I may not mess with this today. Sad.
  • Options
    Been a very weird start... fastballs are not producing clean hits, just pop ups... already had a triple play in level 2 and reggie lost to sabathia in 2.10 and Hendricks in 3.10... maybe I need some caffeine 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Here's who you'll be facing at 5.7-5.10 and ratings in gold

Sig. Sevy (203)
    Sig. Miller (203)
    Sig. Kimbrell (219)
    Sig. Price (226)

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    5.7 is Signature Severino
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    thanks @Houmy
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Been a very weird start... fastballs are not producing clean hits, just pop ups... already had a triple play in level 2 and reggie lost to sabathia in 2.10 and Hendricks in 3.10... maybe I need some caffeine 

It's not just you... lost to Sabathia 3 times in a row now on 2.10 with fully maxed out Willie Mays.
  • Options
    You got it @tocopan18 . Good thing I don't care about any of the offerings today as I'll have no time to play during the day today. Best of luck to the rest of you.

• Options
    edited October 2018

Hes in a Dodger uniform but it’s Price.   Good luck all
  • Options
    It's bizarre @JEDDDOGGY I'm going into extra innings with just about everyone... Pomerantz threw 9 consecutive curves after I tied it up.... loooots of dropped balls too....
  • Options
    Oh yeah @Sandpipers I'm noticing the same stuff as you and everyone else -

Lots of errors
    Lots of curveballs 
    A lot of weak contact on the good pitches that I do get
    Speedsters not taking extra bases or tagging up

• Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    What runner who has ANY knowledge of baseball runs home on a ground ball to the pitcher? I thought this had been fixed...
  • Options
    Got Harper and just gonna slow play and get points.  Not super motivated to cycle a bunch given the rewards
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I can't beat it today.  Spent gold too.  With those pitchers it should be beatable, i just can't do it.