Options

Anyone have any luck with their tapjoy gold offers being awarded?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Just looking to see how everyone status is on the issue..
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    They refunded mine "as a one time only issue". I'm just happy they came through.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    They refunded mine "as a one time only issue". I'm just happy they came through.
    Exactly what I got for a response.  At least the gold cane through 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I got refunded for two offers totaling 7k gold in the last two days
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I submitted multiple tickets with Tapjoy until I realized nobody was going to help.

Then, submitted a ticket through the in-game system with Glu. The guy just told me to contact Tapjoy and closed the ticket. Which, if he would have read what I wrote at all he would have known that, yes, I had already contacted Tapjoy multiple times with no resolution.

Submitted another ticket with Glu in the in-game ticket system, filled out entirely with all of the information that I had seen other people on here send to get it resolved (screenshots, offer name/ref id, tapjoy ticket numbers, amount of gold, date/time offer was completed, etcetera). This rep also responded that he closed the ticket and to contact Tapjoy, however I do not think he actually closed the ticket because I was unable to submit another ticket and did not get the question at the bottom like I normally would - ie, Have we answered all of your questions? I don't know if he has intentionally left the ticket in an open status so I can't submit another one, possibly? I've tried and can't, or at least I don't get the automated reply like I normally would. Messages seem to go into the abyss at this point. 

So I used the online contact us option on the website and got a response from someone with the same general reaction. I replied that I had submitted other tickets and that, yes, I had indeed tried to resolve this with Tapjoy already. Also mentioned it seems to be a widespread issue. He replied after about 24 hours with instructions to do exactly what I'd already done and to send him the information that I had already sent with the last two tickets (clueless, perhaps). I replied saying as much, and then finally got a response the next day that "oh why yes, there does seem to have been a few issues with the gold offers the past few days" and I replied thanking him and that I would wait and to let me know once he has the matter resolved and my gold delivered to my player account.

That's been two days ago now and not a chirp from him.

I have spent plenty of money with them (and recently). I just don't understand how a company would treat paying customers this way. On one hand it's frustrating as all getout, but on another hand it's just kind of hilarious at this point.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @JEDDDOGGY geez I have a club mate in the same boat. Opened and closed about 3 tickets so far and every CS rep has not helped as other have. He's been waiting 2 or 3 days between tickets too. I dont understand why its so hard for CS to get on the same page. GLU tweeted that their having issues with the offerwall, and contact CS service for any issues. What I can def see happening is people trying to take advantage of it and claiming they are owed gold while they actually aren't. Thus making it harder for some CS agents to verify which ones are real and which ones are bogus claims.  I had my gold added to both accounts in less then 72 hrs. While other are waiting almost a week if not longer now. 

Edit: If you are getting nowhere with your current rep, ask them to close the ticket and make a new one.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @dkarski87 yup I am going to give this guy another day to respond. He seemed like he was going to help me out. Maybe he just had the day off yesterday or something. I still don't see that the other ticket in the in-game system was closed out, can respond but it doesn't seem to "go anywhere" if that makes sense.
  • Options
    yea I noticed that as well sometimes. When see their reply at the end of the ticket is usually states "feel free to open a new in-game  ticket for faster reply times". Meaning that if you  reply to the same ticket it probably takes longer to respond or gets over looked entirely. And yes it does suck that you can close the ticket on your own after you reply, you are forced to wait on them to close it for you.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I gave up. I am owed over 1k gold from a few offers. nothing compared to 7k plus others are owed. But I contacted Tapjoy multiple times with no response. Then took it to Glu CS and got the same response as @JEDDDOGGY. So I cut my losses and won't waste any more time trying to get the lost gold. Congrats Tapjoy and Glu, you two really are a match made in heaven! 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!