Options

Jailed for no reason

mxallenmxallen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This is my second year of playing Tap Sports baseball and it will definitely be my last. 3 days ago out of the blue I noticed that I couldn’t donate club tokens, chat or partipate in the club events. I figured it was a glitch and things would go back to normal but it never did so I contacted customer care and this is the response that I got :
“Your account has been flagged as having participated in cheating and is now restricted in regards to some features of the game and club participation in particular. While we do not give out details on the detection methods used this restriction was investigated and determined to be valid. This is a permanent restriction on this account.”

Cheating?? I would love to know I’ve cheated. I play everyday and I’ve either bought or earned everything that I have. If I’m such a cheater why can’t I win walk off hero or slugfest. I’ve never been in the top 10 or won any event. There’s absolutely nothing I’ve done that could be classified as cheating but they feel like after all the time and money we put into this game that it’s just ok to be labeled a cheater. That wouldn’t hold up in a court of law because I guarantee they wouldn’t be able to provide a single piece of evidence to show I’ve cheated, how do you cheat in this game? I’m only a gold level player and I have plenty of players that I’m leveling up so I just don’t get it. Anyone else been labeled as a cheater for no reason? If there’s enough of us we might have options to take this further.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    shadow3bgshadow3bg Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was just “jailed” for no reason as I don’t cheat. Pisses me off.
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    my account was flagged for abuse ...what a way totreat a legit vip spending his hard earn money
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    dont take it to heart , some of the very top players and payers have been jailed for no reason , either a glitch or bug but they usually sort it out pretty quick , if you watched alot of vids or completed more than 1 big offer can also see ya jailed , it sucks but they usually work it out checking your logs etc im sure they will unjail you if your legit :)
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    i do watch alot of bids..hours watching videos in fact its just so annoying an dthey take for ever
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    i think i said it to you before , try and spend as you watch , dont save it up for too long , and watch with a goal in mind , say a certain box , then buy it , then go back to vids , dont just watch to collect as it seems the best way to get jailed lol
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    i watch during streaks use that gold to keep streak alive..
    i also spend a good amount and buy them 40 dollar players sadly
  • Options
    shadow3bgshadow3bg Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    TOUGHNUTZ said:
    dont take it to heart , some of the very top players and payers have been jailed for no reason , either a glitch or bug but they usually sort it out pretty quick , if you watched alot of vids or completed more than 1 big offer can also see ya jailed , it sucks but they usually work it out checking your logs etc im sure they will unjail you if your legit :)
    That’s probably the reason why I got jailed. Been fighting with them to unjail me. So far no luck...
  • Options
    alamoanabowlsalamoanabowls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Was jailed 3 weeks ago.  Glu refuses to tell me what I did wrong.  They can’t, because I do not cheat.  Does anyone with a brain at Glu with a brain monitor these chats?  I’m trying to avoid suing Glu, but I will if I have to.  Won’t cost me a penny because I can do it myself.  They tell me the jailing decision is irreversible.  
  • Options
    KBC2019KBC2019 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    They got me too! Total bullcrap! I asked them what I done and this is the response I got...
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Unfortunately, GLU feels no need to explain what is and isn't considering "cheating" in their minds. 

Perhaps, @[TSB] blueleopard will descend from on high to enlighten the masses. 

I have one former clubmate, who I know IRL, who's been jailed in the last month or so without any resolution from GLU. I can tell you exactly what exploits he's used in playing and can guarantee that 95% of the successful players on this game use the exact same methods whenever they play Walk Off or Slugfest. 

We know for a fact that most of the guys on top clubs openly cheat far worse than anything this guy has done. Those guys are all over Facebook proudly telling the world about their glitches, exploits, and hacks that allow them to tweak mystery boxes so they always pull the super bonus player. 

How else would someone have every Legend that's been released capped out on any level, including bronze? They'd have to have spent hundreds of thousands of real dollars, on a mobile video game, to accomplish that feat. 

That makes no mention of the fact the same guys on the same clubs always seem to get every bonus player from every mystery box for every single event. Again, spending real money to do this would entail several thousands of dollars on a weekly basis. Every week. 

Yet GLU allows them to openly cheat in ways that actually disadvantage other users and clubs without jailing them. 

Without getting political in any way, there's a reason why political philosophers point to an equitable rule of law as being essential to the survival of any community. When members of that community do not what will cause them to lose their freedom and what will not or when those standards are applied unequally, members disengage from the authority within that community and begin to view it as being hostile to their own individual survival. 

GLU needs to pay attention to this much better than they have. Otherwise, they're going to end up with a game that's only played by cheaters while everyone else just waits for a new game to start. 
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    they also jailed my completely legitimate team that I've spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours on. all players earned through WOH, on iOS that isn't jailbroken... it's not even possible for me to cheat. Got the same boilerplate response from CS. beyond infuriating. @alamoanabowls holler if you want someone to join your class action suit. lol. 
  • Options
    halo4life77halo4life77 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Its happened to me also, but glu has not even responded to my messages i sent 2 days ago.   Im silver and cant even cycle yet wtf how am i cheating? 
  • Options
    ehac1680ehac1680 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Happened to me as well. Got same dumb response from their “customer support”. Since they won’t fix their mistake I contacted Apple Support and was able to get all my purchases for the game refunded. 
  • Options
    eetonherposeyeetonherposey Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Okay, I got jailed too and I can assure you I did not cheat. I have played this game for 3 years and I see it becoming unfair day by day. They manipulate it because their greed takes over, but its getting ridiculous now. my 180 slugger loses to 120 slugger in autoplay. my 260 legend cant hit 90 bronze pitcher in CVC. Someone needs to stop this and glue needs to be held accountable. We need to come together as a community and expose this scam of a game devised by glue.
  • Options
    KUTHESHIVERKUTHESHIVER Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It also happened to me. My crime? I spent nearly 50k in gold in a short amount of time. Nothing wrong with that. I have been saving gold for awhile and never cheated to get gold. However, spending a big amount in a short time is somehow a crime. It raises “red flags” to them. 

Why does this happen? People save gold. People spend a lot during fan rewards. Why is this so crazy? And what kind of company treats customers like their criminals? It makes zero sense. 

Also - I have no other accounts so you can save that crap. 

Customer support gives you no help and the development team doesn’t have the stones to tell you why.  

• Options
    alamoanabowls count me in when you do the class action suit!!  the response 
  • Options
    Here’s the best part! After posting my comments on this forum, my device got banned, the game wouldn’t download and I couldn’t even post anymore on the forum! The only thing to resolve this issue with GLU and their horrible customer service screwing over their customers is the class action suit being filed! I’m behind it 100%, even more now!!
  • Options
    ScottySTL1ScottySTL1 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I am behind any class action suit against GLU regarding this game and their shady greedy practices.  I have spent a TON of money on in-game purchases on this app since last spring.....and low and behold this past weekend my account couldn't login all weekend.  After pretty much nothing but BS troubleshooting tips from customer service, I finally received a message from them saying that my account had been flagged for using a hack or third party app which is completely false.  Is watching free videos as much as I can for gold which is built into the game considered a hack? (which videos dont work half the time because I sure GLU rigged it that way to get you to spend more money on gold).  
    I took the matter up with the Apple App store support team and was able get a partial refund on some of my purchases.....
    Then low and behold my account started working again, but now ALL my Platinum level players have been reduced to bronze....Which makes my team pretty unplayable competition-wise, and way to expensive to level back up.  GLU's customer service response to my questioning this, is "this was a the developers decision and that they suggest i dont use third party applications"...Ugh....
    So my recommendation to everyone out there dealing with stuff like this is just flock to Apple app store/Google play store support and just start asking for your money back...hit them where it hurts. At this point they should pull the game from the app stores until GLU starts actually being customer service oriented and not criminals.  
  • Options
    FredbirdsFredbirds Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was jailed 3 days ago for buying 5 Legend XP boxes.  That is ALL that it took.

i got the same robot responses as you all have.  

I encourage you you all to contact your provider.  AppleCare just refunded all the money I have spent.  If plenty of us do that, it WILL affect Glu and maybe they will change their tactics.

SPEND ENOUGH REAL CASH AND WE WONT LOCK DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT.

That is what is going on here.
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/profile/%5BTSB%5D%20blueleopard

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I have had the same exact thing happen. I watched a lot of videos and spent some cash and spent gold as I collected it. I spent around 3000 gold  at one time and I gold jailed. Of course there was no explanation and I missed out on several rewards over the cours of a few days. I have never spent 30000 gold to max out on fan rewards because I am afraid of getting jailed. Not sure if it's worth the risk. 
  • Options
    jaylukasjaylukas Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Already jailed in tsb2019. Like everybody here i never cheated and have the same message responses. I have spent a small fortune on this game in the past 4 years. I have also wasted so much time and effort building up my clubs for nothing and it looks like i will get my summers back lol. I wont be returning to any glu game.
  • Options
    seniorstewseniorstew Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was jailed 3 days ago as well.  I have been playing from a rooted oneplus 6t for about a year now and have been a VIP member since last season.. I created a new account, joined a club and same thing.. I wasn't getting any club points.. So I submitted another case letting them know its the SAME issue with a new account. Hopefully they respond 
  • Options
    cpnorrisjr3cpnorrisjr3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same thing here. Jailed for no reason. I had to delete and re-download multiple times because it wouldn’t load past 37%. When I finally was able to download I was immediately jailed. I also cannot select any keepers as no associated account is detected. Sent multiple messages with proof but still not able to select keepers. The amount of time and money I spent on ‘18 was stupid so maybe it’s a blessing. Complete crap that Glu treats people this way and their only proof is an automated response. 
  • Options
    Same thing here. Jailed for no reason. I had to delete and re-download multiple times because it wouldn’t load past 37%. When I finally was able to download I was immediately jailed. I also cannot select any keepers as no associated account is detected. Sent multiple messages with proof but still not able to select keepers. The amount of time and money I spent on ‘18 was stupid so maybe it’s a blessing. Complete crap that Glu treats people this way and their only proof is an automated response.
  • Options
    Sorry double post
  • Options
    beTinyybeTinyy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Jailed I guess for watching somewhere around 2000 videos over countless hours to grind out that Jackey Bradley Jr.
  • Options
    crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    shadow3bg said:
    I was just “jailed” for no reason as I don’t cheat. Pisses me off.
    Mine was too and I have no clue what I did and even worse , I wouldn’t even know how to cheat. 
  • Options
    CbourdoCbourdo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I saw pine tar on your phone and your bats were corked like Sammy Sosa’s. 
  • Options
    RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm basically new player & play daily..  My acct has apparently been flagged for "Cheating"!! I wouldn't even know how to even begin to cheat!! I think it may have something to do w using 2 tablets at first & watching videos maybe (Which if thats the reason I didn't mean to do anything wrong let alone the Glu customer support litt litt calling me a "Cheater" but WON'T TELL ME EXACTLY WHY Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening??
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • Options
    RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    AT LEAST I'M NOT ALONE lol I just seen the post about the video watching.. THAT HAS TO BE THE REASON bc I wouldn't even know how to cheat... I watched ALOT of videos to get "FREE GOLD" it plainly states watch videos to earn gold!?!? 

Then ppl in the club that I was in has EVERY D*MN LEGEND, their TEAM STRENGTH is  is legit in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, & they 4real are PUTTING UP MILLIONS OF POINTS Smdhin events but I get called a CHEATER & wont tell me why!! This bs is freakin ridiculous 💯💯💯
    RSN84
    MARSHALL