Options

Woh for 11-19-18: Mickey is back!!!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Owners of both Ruth and Mantle, which do you prefer?
    Mantle does damage for me.  
    I like switch hitters in general, having an All time great with 2 skills is something else.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So this is what 9 cycles got me tonight. Didn't really need anyone offered tonight but Mantle would have been nice so that I could trade him in for the EVO and hope to nab him again down the road. Being a Braves fan I'd rather save the XP for Hank anyway so Mantle would have had to wait.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
     @Houmy.... ahhh Shadup!!!!  Lol. Could only get 1 cycle today
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Lol. Sorry @WhyNot. If it's any comfort I won't cycle much Wednesday as I am entertaining family. 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Great day today! Spent most of the day slow playing and finished with nine cycles. We had three new Mantle owners in the club and we finished first! Hit all tiers and the xp box was LXP!  B)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Almost gave up trying.  Especially when I pulled Torii on my 2nd and 3rd cycle.  Figured no way but I’ve wanted Mantle for a while so I knew I had to give it my all and on the 14th and final cycle it finally happened.   Gonna take a little bit to get him to gold 10 but man am I stoked!
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Also got Mantle yesterday on the 3rd cycle.  Benintendi on the 1st, Cervelli on the 2nd, Mickey on the 3rd.  I guess GLU heard me bemoaning drawing All-Star Freeman over and over again last week.
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Really wanted benintendo, got mantle though. Taking donations of mantle evo! 186 is...not looking possible =(

Got lindor and cervelli twice and mantle. Not good but not bad.
  • Options
    soxfan said:
    Really wanted benintendo, got mantle though. Taking donations of mantle evo! 186 is...not looking possible =(

Got lindor and cervelli twice and mantle. Not good but not bad.
    Yea at platinum the play honestly seems to be trade in an ATG for the evo and hope you pull them again.  Unless you have a nice gold stack and its Babe you are working on since his evo is discounted.   I am moving for double gold videos this weekend so I can get enough Mantle evo to take him to gold.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Cycled 4 times. Got Andrew B twice and the rest scrubs. Loving this WOH skill for Ruth. He’s actually hitting curveballs for homers now. 
  • Options
    @Mattattack that is what I did with Mays and pulled him again so didn't have to spend on the EVO. No way I am paying 6-10K gold for EVO for just one player no matter how "great" he is.

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I never knew you got 142 of his evo for trading him in...thought it was like 5-10. Guess I'll hope he comes up again some day!

If I don't trade him in and get him again do I get any evo that way? Not familiar with atg's at all =/
  • Options
    soxfan said:
    I never knew you got 142 of his evo for trading him in...thought it was like 5-10. Guess I'll hope he comes up again some day!

If I don't trade him in and get him again do I get any evo that way? Not familiar with atg's at all =/
    No you just get him to the next level unless hes at level 10 in bronze, silver or gold and then i dont think you get anything.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    CS gave me 3 Babe Ruth evos after I pulled him when he was already capped.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.