edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Thats all I have to say!
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah nice, except videos are not working at all for me (iPhone). LOL.
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY It works for me and I am going to be cranking videos like never before.

• Options
    :disappointed:

Haha I just get "Unable to play video at this time. Try again later."

• Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Global says vids are down
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    i need 2X bad
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is what I'm getting? Also, it's 2x videos too? My screen only shows 2x offers...

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Here in the Great White North, videos are pumping like crazy and working great.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @DFBB Yes Im getting x2 for videos.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Those having issues @JEDDDOGGY @DFBB
    did you guys do an update recently (today)?

I’m having the “unable to play video...” issue as well. Putting a ticket in to CS and wondering how big of an issue it is ( or will be )?

Did those of you cranking and pumping videos like crazy @buaya123 @dkarski87 do the update?
  • Options
    @Thumbsters I updated earlier today. My club mates, who also updated today, are having the same issues.
  • Options
    Nope, I just got the update this morning and never update for at-least 2-3 days after release. Auto update turned off to make sure it doesn't happen by accident. Not sure why so many jump on the new updates so fast, there are always issues.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m still getting 4 per video here
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Went to the offers, backed out and videos worked but only 4 per video. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @houmy well guess what folks...I wont be posting that again next time it happens. My videos went back to normal.... bummer   ;(  Must have been a mistake, I can only assume people started making CS tickets and they changed it... well I made some decent gold in 45min... lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I actually think it will  be x2 videos.. Maybe they are trying to fix the videos for everyone else. It is thanks giving after all..
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I’d settle for an apology gift. Maybe 400k LXP.
  • Options
    @dkarski87 and I was just about to go on a lengthy rant about our gentle neighbors to the North getting all the good stuff before us. You know getting the app two weeks early 💾, universal healthcare 🤒 AND Trudeau. Enough is enough. 🤨🤨🤨

• Options
    They did just tweet about it 

• Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I’d settle for an apology gift. Maybe 400k LXP.
    Yeah good luck with that. Still waiting on the 700K LXP for ruining my phone. 

• Options
    Well well well.... I'm getting double gold videos now. Did they fix it finally???
  • Options
    Yup! Videos are loading fast...and it's 2x!!!  B)
  • Options
    Getting the no videos available (iPhone) assuming update did something to break them, the few I did get are doubling now
  • Options
    Videos are still working, but they're not always paying out. Definitely buggy today.
  • Options
    Since tapjoy already banned me last month ostensibly because I cancelled a razor offer I went ahead and reset my ID (if you still use tapjoy for offers please know resetting your ID WILL eventually get you banned) I could play around 10-15 videos before getting the no video available message again. Frustrating because it’s double gold video period and royale is tomorrow those restarts are big.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Since tapjoy already banned me last month ostensibly because I cancelled a razor offer I went ahead and reset my ID (if you still use tapjoy for offers please know resetting your ID WILL eventually get you banned) I could play around 10-15 videos before getting the no video available message again. Frustrating because it’s double gold video period and royale is tomorrow those restarts are big.

I played way more than that (about 700 gold) but just did hit my limit. And yeah, really regretting that now given the need for video restarts...last double gold weekend I never hit a limit at all. Ugh.
  • Options
    Before this evening I could play videos constantly (last double gold period I watched 3000 gold worth in an 8 hour period) this has happened before with updates I’m assuming something broke.
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Those having issues @JEDDDOGGY @DFBB
    did you guys do an update recently (today)?

I’m having the “unable to play video...” issue as well. Putting a ticket in to CS and wondering how big of an issue it is ( or will be )?

Did those of you cranking and pumping videos like crazy @buaya123 @dkarski87 do the update?
    I turned on auto update. So it is possible it was updated this morning. Got 2x gold for videos for maybe an hour before it went back to 1x. Maybe two or three hours ago it went back to 2x. I have watched 50ish videos since.
  • Options
    2x Offers!
    I just took advantage of the double gold offer for World War Rising and received over 14,000 gold in less than 12 hours. The reward came instantly. If anybody is going to take advantage and would like some insight to make this happen for yourself feel free to inquire.

Thanks and have fun!
    -Thumbsters 
  • Options
    Nice job @Thumbsters! Many in my club have already taken advantage of the offer. It's awesome!
  • Options
    I want to add this:
    Based on previous experience(s) I made sure I took screenshots every step of the way. My gold balance before clicking on the offer, the actual offer on the offer wall, the written language under the offer, me downloading the app through the TSB/Safari/iTunes prompts, my progress as I completed the offer, and my final status once I reached 50K power.

I didn’t need them, BOOM the gold was rewarded.

This is not to say that you should not take screenshots, but more of how easy this was.

12 hours from the time I clicked on the offer to when I received the gold as advertised. And of those 12 hours I was sleeping, commuting, and actually at work...working. 

Have fun fun and spread the THANKS!