Options

X2 Gold Videos & Offers - Nov 20th, 6 Days Long

13Next

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bummer to those who's videos are not working well. Myself and most of my club have been able to run videos nonstop.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hmmmm.... reconsidering Glu being in bed with the cheaters/hacks now I see? 
  • Options
    @Toughthundercats Can you elaborate? I'm not sure how the two are related. Also those word never came out of my mouth(or keyboard).
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Toughthundercats Can you elaborate? I'm not sure how the two are related. Also those word never came out of my mouth(or keyboard).
    Wasn't talking to you bud. Look at Houmy last post on last page bud. Also it was about a post I made in another discussion that Houmy commented on. I was the only one that has ever said that. 
  • Options
    My bad @Toughthundercats
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Hmmmm.... reconsidering Glu being in bed with the cheaters/hacks now I see? 
    Not one bit. I am saying these little things are enough to push some to say screw it and go the hacking route. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    2x Offers!
    I just took advantage of the double gold offer for World War Rising and received over 14,000 gold in less than 12 hours. The reward came instantly. If anybody is going to take advantage and would like some insight to make this happen for yourself feel free to inquire.

Thanks and have fun!
    -Thumbsters 
    I'm 12 hours in and at 32k. Kinda confused, bought the 4.99 package in hopes of finishing faster 
  • Options
    @Mulderken missiles. Research missiles only.

• Options
    Thnx houmy
  • Options
    Didn't get the email today for the 10k gold for wwr
  • Options
    @Mulderken Does the offer still show pending or failed?

• Options
    My bad in game itself, bought the 4.99 for 10k daily gold for 30 days. I'm at 42k power need 50k.
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Houmy, mine disappeared from the offer wall for awhile while they investigated it. I wish I would have spent money to get there quicker, and knew about the missile research. They finally awarded it. Like money in my pocket, the gold doesn't seem to last long enough. Thankfully the 2x gold videos have been cranking for me all weekend. Looking forward to today's cyber monday gifts. 
  • Options
    @scottpdann I am glad you got the gold at least. Still waiting on mine and videos started working again late last night so I missed a lot of time collecting that free gold but stuff happens I guess.

• Options
    Finished wwr got gold instantly 
  • Options
    @Mulderken now you and @scottpdann are just running it in my face with your instant golds :neutral::expressionless::rage::joy::joy::joy:

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I might have to watch a youtube video or two to get an idea of just what in the hell is going on in WWR.
    I'm sure my 10 yr old could jump right in and play away, but as it stands now, there's just too much going on for me to have a clue.
  • Options
    I might have to watch a youtube video or two to get an idea of just what in the hell is going on in WWR.
    I'm sure my 10 yr old could jump right in and play away, but as it stands now, there's just too much going on for me to have a clue.
    Took me awhile, just spend the 4.99 for daily gold and research missiles is fastest way, I did it in a day and a half
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Mulderken said:
    Took me awhile, just spend the 4.99 for daily gold and research missiles is fastest way, I did it in a day and a half
    Yeah, this is taking way too long. zzzzZZz....
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    @Mulderken now you and @scottpdann are just running it in my face with your instant golds :neutral::expressionless::rage::joy::joy::joy:
    Mine wasn't instant, but it came through after a couple of days. Longer than normal.
  • Options
    Well TapJoy finally got back to me after 6 days and stated that my 16K gold was withheld due to AD ID resetting but they decided to credit me anyway. Pretty sure getting GLU CS involved to escalate it helped this along. Long story short I finally had enough gold to max this guy and for those that don't know my team name just happens to have "braves" in it.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Houmy how does he have zero stats, you haven’t even taken him for a test drive yet??? :wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @JEDDDOGGY after working all day and then going out for my other passion, poker, I just got home and logged in to see the gold and Hank EVO in the store. 

• Options
    Awesome @Houmy, well-deserved. Love those max Gold 10 numbers. 
  • Options
    jmeeko81jmeeko81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I spent many hours watching videos for gold to buy the various boxes built an ok team with it, but was jailed for it. So be careful using your time to watch videos it will get you jailed. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Houmy said:
    Well TapJoy finally got back to me after 6 days and stated that my 16K gold was withheld due to AD ID resetting but they decided to credit me anyway. Pretty sure getting GLU CS involved to escalate it helped this along. Long story short I finally had enough gold to max this guy and for those that don't know my team name just happens to have "braves" in it.

congrats @Houmy
    I myself also got out of Tapjoy punishment this week or whatever its called and got about 7K gold back and my offers now work.
  • Options
    @Mattattack good to hear that you were able to get your gold as well.