Options

Leveling discount

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
i don’t remember if i read it somewhere a while ago but is there a subscription (vip or regular) that gives u a discount when u level up ur players while the subscription is active?

Comments

• Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I don't think so. There is a leveling discount as an award for club finish Thursday that is good for the weekend event players (I think it applies to just those players). I reset so I never get the advantage of it. I think @DFBB has used the discount so perhaps he can weigh in. I do have a team stashed in a club with the .2 leveling discount this weekend if it'd help anyone.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There's a VIP subscription that gives you a discount(I think 10%) off all boxes. The leveling discount applies to the weekend bonus players and range anywhere from 10-30% depending on how your club finished on Thursday. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is it @dfbb 15% off of all boxes and 10% more gold  it’s nice if you are chasing something, otherwise the price is really high for what you get, especially after you have the player
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Yeah i know about the vip elite subscription but that’s not what i was referring to. I probably got things mixed up somehow  :p
    thanks anyway