Options

Post Xmas Royale: It's a Babe, it's a Pitcher!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
And a Penguin...and a CVC god!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    only one that would be a disappointment is Dee Gordon... So guess i'll get him half a dozen times...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    I sure hope I'm wrong, but I expect it to be much more difficult today.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DFBB said:
    I sure hope I'm wrong, but I expect it to be much more difficult today.
    all 480 and above (aside from Dee)... I don't think you will be wrong... 
  • Options
    Exact same as Monday's WoH.
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yep - got an early cycle..... nice 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    For those that don't remember Monday's lineup it was
    Cishek (R)
    Price (L)
    Diaz (R)
    Klubber (R)

Difficulty seems to be normal.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Anyone getting hittable pitches from Diaz? I keep getting curves and I have faced him 6 times. 
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Diaz no problem. But kluber giving fast balls and ball going nowhere.  Wet noodle bat 
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I honestly found it somewhat harder. I was being stubborn and used 3 retrys on kluber... grounded out on perfect fastballs the first 2 rounds. Pulled martinez. Already have penguin and id rather use my legend xp on someone other than the babe as a pitcher anyways. Probably save my gold for this weekend cvc in hopes of good boxes

on a side note. BF yelich has seemed not as great against kluber as in recent weeks on 5.10. Who are you guys using? Would my BF trout be better? Both max and both have skills up to 25k legend xp. Pennants maxed on both as well.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Diaz used up my restart. 10 pitches, of which 9 were sliders the first time. Kluber no problem today after being impossible for me Monday.  Sig Martinez. Ugh. 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Apparently, I used the wrong batter 6 times. My brain finally kicked in and I used my 2 skill Arenado against him and he crushed Diaz. Go figure. Babe finally beat Kluber. I had so many probs against Kluber on Monday, but I have upped Babe’s skills since then. 
  • Options
    beat diaz first try with Mauer. Beat Kluber with restart and 80 gold boost using Eddie Mathews. 1st try on Kluber I had the wet noodle bat too on the slow straight balls. Pulled JD. Better than expectations of getting Dee... lol. 
  • Options
    @nym5fan I already pulled Dee so that it would skip you. You're welcome buddy :expressionless: 

• Options
    @Houmy teamwork makes the dream work! Or ability to work together across party lines should make our 2020 campaign run even stronger! lol
  • Options
    @nym5fan we WILL drain the swamp from hackers & loaders in 2020 buddy.

• Options
    @Houmy maybe we should push the campaign and election up to 2019? lol 
    Would really like for a more fair and level playing field this upcoming new season. 
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    2/2 Harper vs Kluber .  Penguin and Zobrist . Thanks for pulling all the Dees out fellas .lol
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    That was the weirdest WOH experience yet.. I cycled three times quickly without opening the boxes, as I figured I’m running hot. 

When i I opened them. Baby giraffe, turner, turner. Looked at the royale box. It was last weeks with hank and votto. I guess Its because I didn’t restart the app? Why couldn’t I have pulled hank? 
    anyone think it’s worth opening a ticket?
  • Options
    That was the weirdest WOH experience yet.. I cycled three times quickly without opening the boxes, as I figured I’m running hot. 

When i I opened them. Baby giraffe, turner, turner. Looked at the royale box. It was last weeks with hank and votto. I guess Its because I didn’t restart the app? Why couldn’t I have pulled hank? 
    I would open a ticket. Are you on the latest version? Sometimes old versions will have old boxes...
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    So I just pulled Zobrist. Here’s my team. He worth leveling up? (Yelich and Harper are almost maxed on skill)
  • Options
    So I just pulled Zobrist. Here’s my team. He worth leveling up? (Yelich and Harper are almost maxed on skill)
    Only for CVC... if you don't care much about CVC or you are already top of the club in CVC don't worry about leveling him. 
  • Options
    I’m done trying to multi-cycle. Got Martinez again after a struggle to get past it again. One cycle for me and then I’m done 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan just cycled 2nd time myself and got the dreaded Dee... 

JD sucks and gets 1 or 2 rbis a bonus game when I am scoring 30 plus runs lol. So not wasting my time there. I'll multicycle and hope for the best. 
  • Options
    nym5fan said:
    @Bigpredfan just cycled 2nd time myself and got the dreaded Dee... 

JD sucks and gets 1 or 2 rbis a bonus game when I am scoring 30 plus runs lol. So not wasting my time there. I'll multicycle and hope for the best. 
    I would keep going for cycles, but it costs me too much as I have to unlock players and use boosts. I need to win bonus games anyways as I’m closing in on another set of playoffs 
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Dont really need him tho   Guess thats a good sign  
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Seems for me anyways,  if on my first box I pull one of the two undesirables,  they keep falling for me all day . A mid tier or legend, and thats where I keep pulling . Anyone else see that?
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve spent too much gold but I’ve won 3 times using Gallo vs Kluber, and LL Trout vs Diaz.  Pulled JD, Zobrist, and Dee one time each.  Only really spending because I’m 1500 away from 20k lxp which would cap my Lindor.  Difficulty today feels just a touch worse than Monday though with Lindor in plat vs gold I’m getting to Kluber a bit easier as I’m not having to use a gold player vs Hill.
  • Options
    nym5fan said:

I would open a ticket. Are you on the latest version? Sometimes old versions will have old boxes...
    @nym5fan thanks! Thought I’d let y’all know glu made good on this one. credited me with three boxes. Pulled penguin, Martinez, pitcher Ruth. (My least favorite ATG but oh well) thanks glu!
  • Options

• Options
    nym5fan said:

@nym5fan thanks! Thought I’d let y’all know glu made good on this one. credited me with three boxes. Pulled penguin, Martinez, pitcher Ruth. (My least favorite ATG but oh well) thanks glu!
    That is great to hear! Congrats on the new players.