Options

Weekend boxes are drool worthy!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BishopReillyBishopReilly Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    DFBB said:
    That Gagne is fiyah! And the Scioscia is ridiculously good! Gimme!!  

• Options
    BishopReillyBishopReilly Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I want that gagne so bad but no luck. Remember back in the day the battle between bonds and gagne and bonds ended up getting the upper hand and went yard.
  • Options
    CHITOWNBOMBER50CHITOWNBOMBER50 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Wow on my very first box I bought 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    More than 80 boxes today and still no gagne. Every body else but gagne and sciocia. Freaking glue stealing all my gold. I should know better but good relievers are so hard to come by. 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Got my closer, which rounds out my weekend with hill and odor
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i cant pull anyone but the scrubs. definitely not drooling over a 375 lol
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I had 24,500 gold spent for the weekend and wanted to hit the 30K tier, so I decided to buy 11 Comeback boxes.  Pulled XP on all 11.  Disappointed, went back to collect Baylor and for whatever reason I was only at 29K spent.  Went back and bought 2 more boxes.  Pulled Odor.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Wicked0Wildcats It sounds like you spent some evolving a player? If so, that's a known bug and is the reason why your progress in fan rewards was less than you expected. Glad it worked out, but CS does remedy those issues.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    @DFBB
    I appreciate that, unfortunately that way isn't really the best for me.  I did do that last weekend, but as a non-VIP I usually have at least a 24 hour wait on my CS tickets.  CvsC events will have come and gone by then and that's usually what I am hitting that 30K tier for, much easier to just spend another 1K on something rather than wait it out.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Wicked0Wildcats Bummer man. I totally understand. Half my club is VIP and their response time is awesome compared to us peasants. lol. Personally, I always wait until I hit my desired tier before using gold on evolving players. And collect FAST! haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.