Stadium investment tap 2019

bobcat43bobcat43 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I'm considering doing the stadium investment and wanting some pros/cons

Comments

• ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Interested as well. 
  • sammyboylanesammyboylane Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have it and I think it’s somewhat worth it. If you are willing to spend money on the game then go ahead because that’s the only way to level it up. To get my next level I need to spend 40,000 gold! 
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    If you don't do the stadium, definitely do the investments, well worth the money for everyday gold.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Be aware that it won’t always level up when you spend gold. Especially during fan rewards. If you play every day and spend your gold wisely it is the best $10 you can spend on this game. I’m already pulling 26 a day on 19 and I don’t think I’ve bought any gold.
  • bryzzocubs44bryzzocubs44 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Stadiums and investments are both well worth it!
    GO CUBS GO!
  • angels420angels420 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I’ve had it since the first day and i think it’s worth it, at like 50 or so gold a day right now 
  • TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I have the Stadium Investment and I like it but the levels to increase are a little crazy. It would be a little better if they didn’t turn accrual off in the Fan Rewards events. 
    My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • bobby12587bobby12587 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Best time to buy it is when you first start. It takes spending alot of gold to get anything good.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Very true.  I would recommend buying it anytime, but I did it day 1, and I am getting 56/day free gold.  You just have to watch when you spend, because of the fan rewards.  The endorsements are good buys too.
  • dslaven3dslaven3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've had the stadium for 3 years now. I would be able to upgraded much further if it wasn't for chasing weekend players during the fan rewards. Fan rewards should be optional for ballpark owners. I never get anything good from the fan rewards. 

I don't like fan rewards either.  12k gold for a borderline long-term starter, and 40k for the real prize.  There is no telling how much I have wasted that way.
  • XxSHTxHAPPENSxXXxSHTxHAPPENSxX Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    bobcat43 said:

• XxSHTxHAPPENSxXXxSHTxHAPPENSxX Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I think it’s worth it. Yes you start out getting a low amount everyday but why not have it because when do you not use gold? The more you use it feeds to make the daily multiplier more. I’m very happy with it good one time investment even for those who don’t want to spend a bunch of money it pays for itself. 
  • SpecialDeliverySpecialDelivery Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    It’s a really good investment if done right. Takes a lot of gold to upgrade to higher levels but most people spend gold without paying attention and rank up. The endorsements are also a great way to make gold
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Do it.  
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• MayberryMinutemenMayberryMinutemen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The ballpark investment works well for daily gold. I have my stadium up to 56 gold per day. The key is to always check to make sure your gold will add to the total spent. During events where you can spend gold to buy players or boxes, the gold will not apply to your spent total. I try to spend gold during the week as much as possible. The pile adds up quick. 
    This investment is a great option if you are able to watch videos for free gold. Currently my team only gets a small amount of gold for videos. I usually cannot watch videos until 8pm eastern and I only pull about 400 per day.  I'm really getting frustrated with Glu. 

HTH, 
    Rodney
    #MayberryBears
  • VVPOLLUXVVVVPOLLUXVV Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    A huge recommendation on the ballpark investment. A one time payment for daily free golds in an infinite mode. I mean, it is the best investment you can make in this game because you’ll always have gold bars available to use every day. 
  • DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Ballparks and investments are both really really good. I did them an 18 and 19 right from the first time I started and that's how you get to a nice amount of gold from him because the investments tear up to a different level every single time as well. Every 30 days the investments go up in gold and for the ballpark that's based on when gold spent when it goes up.
  • weddingsingerweddingsinger Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The Stadium is the best bang for your buck investment you can make in this game. Do the math - it pays out every day for as long as you play the game. I’m up to 56 gold per day and although not a ton of gold it makes a difference.
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I would strongly recommend it. I had it last year and I bought it this year as well. Sometimes it’s an extra cvc boost or batting boost in woh or the gold you need to take a player to silver or gold. Just do the math. 56 gold a day x 7 days that’s an extra box a week depending on the box and your stadium level. Whether you spend money or watch videos one thing remains....you will be spending gold so you might as well get a little extra every day.
  • MrboodiddlyMrboodiddly Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It made sense to me if you don't mind waiting, more bang for your buck 
  • SpecialDeliverySpecialDelivery Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I currently have the ballpark and both endorsements. It’s a great source of gold daily. Would definitely recommend it for everyone who plays daily.
  • blueraidersblueraiders Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I agree with everyone else- the stadium is great. Wish I had gotten it sooner but with the buying bonus it almost immediately is worth more than just buying gold. That little bit of gold every day really adds up and it is easier to level up than I expected
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Word on The street is that the next update that’s coming out will have fan rewards gold count towards stadium. 
    Not all fan rewards.  The VIP newsletter said "certain fan rewards".  Most likely the pop-ups that come on weekdays sometimes.
  • SlomBoomSlomBoom Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    bobcat43 said:
    Worth it, I did the investment week 2/3 and has paid off. Such easy gold for spending gold you would already spend.
  • TaznJaz77TaznJaz77 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’ve gotten the stadium the last couple years and it has been worth it. Just watch when you spend your gold on things. Wait till it counts towards your stadium and make sure you log in everyday