Mystery Box Question

SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
Haven’t been having much luck opening a mystery box with a player in it. Any player of this game with a high percentage of success pulling players, especially big time bonus players care to share their secret? 


  • samthemansamtheman New Member Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The odds have become absurd. Today’s box is essentially 80% chance of XP, 20% chance of getting a player. Really stupid since they already have XP boxes. Not worth buying in my opinion. 
  • SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    It goes in spurts.  Best way to increase your chances on boxes is to either spend money or to stay off the game for a week. 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Thanks for the comments. I have found that getting a player is truly random and doesn’t follow the reported odds at all. 
  • mikedubsmikedubs Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    From a guy who has spent a lot of money on this game, I can say that boxes are completely random. I have streaks where I expect to pull no one and get two players in a row, or streaks where I pull solely XP. That’s part of the game, you win some, you lose some, but that’s what makes it oh so much greater when you do finally pull that Max Overall 400 Prime Player :)
Sign In or Register to comment.