Options

Game is unplayable with the latest update!

I've been playing for a few weeks now ever since I heard that it was out on Beta for iDevice's. I think I reached around level 8 then the latest update came out and I got a note from Glu how they have reset everyones games and they have added a little gift to help us get ahead. Although once I reached the point where I meet Nicki at PepperJack's my game just automatically crashes. I know from previous Glu games it's good to have GB to prevent crashes which I don't think is the reason for me since I have around 13 GB left.. I really would like to try re installing my game and see what happens but I fear that since I can't get on the game and connect my device to FB I would lose the "gifts" that was given to me for reseting my previous game. I hope someone can help me out on this so I can start working on my levels for future events!

***Playing on a Apple iPod touch 5th Generation that is running on iOS 9. I've also managed to take a screenshot of the part that I am at before it crashes.
QjhmRIK.jpg

Now that I got that out of my head here are some screenshots of when I was able to play ahaha. The game is really fun and I find the little cut scenes and storyline so interesting! I was able to at least witness a event once from before. Last week I got a notification for one but with my problem I couldn't tell wether it was the same or not. The clothing choices and hair are really well designed! I don't think I've came across one that I didn't like LOL!

2yLaO7A.png

jltvTu8.png

aAZ2O6B.png

Comments

• Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Ugh I love that hair! Those are all Nicki's hair she has worn in her MV ❤ #cantplayandroiduserhere
  • Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hi Ladouce Femme,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Thank you for all the information about your device and the screenshot, that's very helpful for us to track down this issue. Have you been able to submit a ticket through the customer support tool in the game? We can pull a lot of information from those tickets that help us troubleshoot issues like this more thoroughly.
    You can find instructions for submitting a support ticket in this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?229355-What-to-do-if-you-are-having-issues-with-Nicki-Minaj-The-Empire

I can tell you that the iPod Touch 5 is the absolute minimum spec device that the game supports, and the current beta version is not fully optimized yet so it will very likely be unstable. The next version should have better optimization for older devices.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Hi Ladouce Femme,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Thank you for all the information about your device and the screenshot, that's very helpful for us to track down this issue. Have you been able to submit a ticket through the customer support tool in the game? We can pull a lot of information from those tickets that help us troubleshoot issues like this more thoroughly.
    You can find instructions for submitting a support ticket in this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?229355-What-to-do-if-you-are-having-issues-with-Nicki-Minaj-The-Empire

I can tell you that the iPod Touch 5 is the absolute minimum spec device that the game supports, and the current beta version is not fully optimized yet so it will very likely be unstable. The next version should have better optimization for older devices.

Hey Hortus! The game only gives me a few seconds before it crashes that's why I'm unable to send a ticket. If it's the only way for now I'll go ahead and be patient for the next update and hopefully everything would be settled ahaha. I just want to say really liking how you guys took a different approach in this game with the new features like being able to talk to friends in the chat rooms or even being able to customize our own apartments the game has a really great potential! kudos to you developers :d!!
  • Options
    GluHortusGluHortus Registered Users 52 Posts
    Thanks Ladouce, I'm glad you like what we're doing.

If you can try one thing for me, if you can stay in the game long enough and tap on the settings button (the little gear up at the top of the screen next to your level) and then take a screenshot of the settings screen it will show your Glu Star ID. I can use that to pull up your game info and see what's happening better.

If you can't get it it's not a big deal, thanks for all your patience.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    GluHortus wrote: »
    Thanks Ladouce, I'm glad you like what we're doing.

If you can try one thing for me, if you can stay in the game long enough and tap on the settings button (the little gear up at the top of the screen next to your level) and then take a screenshot of the settings screen it will show your Glu Star ID. I can use that to pull up your game info and see what's happening better.

If you can't get it it's not a big deal, thanks for all your patience.

yeah I tried but I'm in the tutorial sequence right now and it won't let me click it ahahaha just my luck.. xD but I appreciate the respond!