Options

✪ Daily box?

Hey there. I'm just starting off with this game and I barely played it and I just wanna know if there's a free daily box in this game? (like a daily box similar to KKH & KKG) tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hey there. I'm just starting off with this game and I barely played it and I just wanna know if there's a free daily box in this game? (like a daily box similar to KKH & KKG) tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif

Hey @Syndra!! There are currently no feature like daily rewards for playing the game... let's cross our fingers that they're added in the near future! *ahaha I knew I understood your location "bantayan" hello po!!! :):o:)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hey @Syndra!! There are currently no feature like daily rewards for playing the game... let's cross our fingers that they're added in the near future!

Thank you, Ladouce Femme tumblr_inline_mtbpbbMcEu1qid2nw.gifMy game's still glitchy so I couldn't really explore the features. Have you happen to know if NMTE's weekend events are similar to KKH's weekend events? And some people are complaining about not having enough energy bolts(?) because there are no tappable items on the street so how were you able to finish an event? I'm so sorry I have so many questions. tumblr_lzwdi7F2re1r4sp06.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Thank you, Ladouce Femme tumblr_inline_mtbpbbMcEu1qid2nw.gifMy game's still glitchy so I couldn't really explore the features. Have you happen to know if NMTE's weekend events are similar to KKH's weekend events? And some people are complaining about not having enough energy bolts(?) because there are no tappable items on the street so how were you able to finish an event? I'm so sorry I have so many questions. tumblr_lzwdi7F2re1r4sp06.gif

Yes!! It has very similar event types to K&K/KKH's events but works differently! So far there has been a VIP type of event where there are 4 sections and each of them you have to spend different amount to reach the items (320 crowns). It also goes for gig weekend events (395 points) and yes it is very hard to complete the storylines in the beginning especially without the clothing boost. I found that now I reached level 15 it's easier to complete the gigs with /29 energy. Always start out a long gig before the actual event starts that way you get a head start in the event. Last week I started a 8 hour gig then got 20 points from it and the first reward was for 25 points. If you have anymore questions I'm glad to answer them so wag kang mahiya ahahaha!! Also stay tuned tomorrow there is a mid-week event and I believe it will be much more easier than the last gig event because it might be based upon a special storyline with Kidd-Cray and you need to complete them to reach all of the rewards. but don't hold my word for it just a prediction lol!