• Options
    carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    omg im so happy the new clothes are to die for yeah guys
  • Options
    Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    ok cool just wanna keep updated
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well I'm glad to hear some good news:). I deleted the game again and redownloaded it. My game is still unplayable. This is getting so ridiculous glu:mad:! I'm thinking about to quit this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    It's working for some people , I wish it worked for me and I don't wanna start over
  • Options
    Well I'm glad to hear some good news:). I deleted the game again and redownloaded it. My game is still unplayable. This is getting so ridiculous glu:mad:! I'm thinking about to quit this game.

hey carol, i dont known if is going to work for you but did for me, my game used to crash too, but i use a game booster that i downloaded on the app store (but it could be anyone that you liked, or works better for you) and also i read on @NMTHEEMPIRE that you have to keep enough space to play without problems also a good wifi connection, i hope it helps you :)
  • Options
    Which type of game booster do u have? Maybe I can try
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts

Don't worry it's just not you I know I have more than enough space on my device and it's still crashing. I deleted it too thinking maybe it was a problem within that specific game but it's still not loading past 40% but crashing.
  • Options
    It never takes them this long to fix it,,, I mean my game crashed before, and had error messages but in a day or in a few hours it works again
  • Options
    Which type of game booster do u have? Maybe I can try
    is called game booster: 2x gaming speed, im a android player, i dont know if it makes a difference but i have the apk instead of the game on google play, because is not compatible with my phone so i cant download direct on google play
  • Options
    Didn't work for me , but I'll wait
  • Options
    Didn't work for me , but I'll wait
    im sorry 😯 i hope you guys have the game back, for sure is frustrating,im sure they will fix this somehow, it could take a bit longer but who knows
  • Options
    MissTianaMissTiana Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yep! Usually they update the game (based on other Glu games) once it reaches its 4-5 weeks. After this week it's going to reach its 7th week.

Oh my god, it's going to take forever!
  • Options
    MissTiana wrote: »
    Oh my god, it's going to take forever!

Mhmm thanks carolsayhi for the tips but it also didn't work for me... I'm glad yours did though!

Hey, MissTiana just hold tight for sure next week maybe!! I don't think there is a weekend event for this week so we ain't really missing much.
  • Options
    carolsayhi wrote: »
    hey carol, i dont known if is going to work for you but did for me, my game used to crash too, but i use a game booster that i downloaded on the app store (but it could be anyone that you liked, or works better for you) and also i read on @NMTHEEMPIRE that you have to keep enough space to play without problems also a good wifi connection, i hope it helps you :)

Hey carol:)! Omg we like literally have the same trademark name except Carol is my nickname in rl:D.

Sorry back on topic. Hmm...let's see. So, far I currently have 3 glu games on my device. If one of my apps needs to be updated, then I can delete Kendall & Kylie game at anytime and I can still get my old saved game back. That's the only trustworthy game that I trust to reinstall on my device.

I actually tried your suggestion, but it didn't worked out for me. Maybe by the next update, everything will be resolved.
    Don't worry it's just not you I know I have more than enough space on my device and it's still crashing. I deleted it too thinking maybe it was a problem within that specific game but it's still not loading past 40% but crashing.

Yes I've noticed that too and I forgot to mention that. My game is also crashing at 40% and then afterwards it just force closes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that Syndra.

It really sucks!! It has been 5 days for me since I last played the game and I miss it. I feel like it's definitely a problem that they overlooked at, the game needs an update.

hopefully we wouldn't have to wait any more longer for a fix :(:(:(

Ladouce! The game's already working for me! So yesterday it was really disastrous cuz i attempted several times to enter this game but it really keeps crashing at 40% so I tried to clear some space in my storage so now I have about 2GB free space (which is really unnecessarily huge for just being able to play a game) afterwards I loaded the game and it took full 3 minutes to load the game (it's longer than usual) and Voila! I made it. But I'm really disappointed cuz I was in the middle of a quest when this crashing at 40% thing happened so I only got 3 stars when I got back and hell there's not even any compensation from GLU just wow.
    Anyway I also want to say that La Bourjoisie clothing is ready to avail in the closet!!! But of course all these items are only purchasable by using crowns the hėck!
    tumblr_inline_mtbpb6dY2e1qid2nw.gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »

Ladouce! The game's already working for me! So yesterday it was really disastrous cuz i attempted several times to enter this game but it really keeps crashing at 40% so I tried to clear some space in my storage so now I have about 2GB free space (which is really unnecessarily huge for just being able to play a game) afterwards I loaded the game and it took full 3 minutes to load the game (it's longer than usual) and Voila! I made it. But I'm really disappointed cuz I was in the middle of a quest when this crashing at 40% thing happened so I only got 3 stars when I got back and hell there's not even any compensation from GLU just wow.
    Anyway I also want to say that La Bourgeoisie clothing is ready to avail in the closet!!! But of course all these items are only purchasable by using crowns the hėck!
    tumblr_inline_mtbpb6dY2e1qid2nw.gif

Oh how I wish!! That's great that you were able to fix it but it's still not in my case. I have over 6GB of free space 3 times larger than yours and it's still crashing when I reach 40% on the loading screen.

The only things that are currently is in this device is Kendall & Kylie, Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Google Play, and Nicki's game...
  • Options

The game's already working for me! So yesterday it was really disastrous cuz i attempted several times to enter this game but it really keeps crashing at 40% so I tried to clear some space in my storage so now I have about 2GB free space (which is really unnecessarily huge for just being able to play a game) afterwards I loaded the game and it took full 3 minutes to load the game (it's longer than usual) and Voila! I made it. But I'm really disappointed cuz I was in the middle of a quest when this crashing at 40% thing happened so I only got 3 stars when I got back and hell there's not even any compensation from GLU just wow.

I actually have about 4 gigabytes (free space) on my device and my unplayable game just crashes and force closes. GLU just needs to fix this issue on the next update because now it's absolutely frustrating and annoying.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I hope tommorow it gets better, I've tried everything people told me to do it still closes on me
  • Options
    Oh how I wish!! That's great that you were able to fix it but it's still not in my case. I have over 6GB of free space 3 times larger than yours and it's still crashing when I reach 40% on the loading screen.

The only things that are currently is in this device is Kendall & Kylie, Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Google Play, and Nicki's game...

I actually have about 4 gigabytes (free space) on my device and my unplayable game just crashes and force closes. GLU just needs to fix this issue on the next update because now it's absolutely frustrating and annoying.

Oh God sorry girls it sucks big time tumblr_inline_mp3168Plle1qz4rgp.gif First of all, there's really no helpful GLU staff in this NMTE forum right now and Glu support reps are not even answering our questions directly, just getting auto-reply-like responses and taking a long time to respond WTH SERIOUSLY?! They just left us hanging without any assurance of the upcoming update. I hope NMTE game developers are safe(from layoff thing) and they will still continue to develop this game because it looks very promising.

On a lighter note, y'all will love La Bourjoisie clothes, those gowns' designs are sooo dope. It's actually even better than KKH's gowns. Lol :D
  • Options
    Oh God sorry girls it sucks big time tumblr_inline_mp3168Plle1qz4rgp.gif First of all, there's really no helpful GLU staff in this NMTE forum right now and Glu support reps are not even answering our questions directly, just getting auto-reply-like responses and taking a long time to respond WTH SERIOUSLY?! They just left us hanging without any assurance of the upcoming update. I hope NMTE game developers are safe(from layoff thing) and they will still continue to develop this game because it looks very promising.

On a lighter note, y'all will love La Bourgeoisie clothes, those gowns' designs are sooo dope. It's actually even better than KKH's gowns. Lol :D

OMG Syandra x!! I only saw the gowns from their advertisements and they really look bomb! It's very detailed and so out of this world it's great.

I just re-read the article and source on where I was getting it from and it looks like it did affect some workers especially from their Bellevue, Washington team. Now this I don't know but GluHortus lack of activity might be a result from it? It's so tragic that this is even happening especially around where Nicki's game should be at its peak.
  • Options
    I've been hearing people doing this alot but I don't wanna lose my progress , if I reinstall it will I lose my game and will it work??
  • Options
    I've been hearing people doing this alot but I don't wanna lose my progress , if I reinstall it will I lose my game and will it work??

Brown Sugar is your game connected to Facebook? Even then I wouldn't try to re-install as I've made the mistake of doing so but my game is connected to FB so I know I can retrieve it whenever the game starts working again.

It's a 50/50 percent chance if you want my advice I would just wait the weekend is almost over and hopefully we'll have our answers by this week!
  • Options
    Yea your right,I wont, I just can't wait to play again
  • Options
    I Been hearing some people getting in , so I guess someone somewhere is working on it I guess
  • Options
    Hey carol:)! Omg we like literally have the same trademark name except Carol is my nickname in rl:D.
    yes we do 😃 also is my nickname in rl too 😆

Sorry back on topic. Hmm...let's see. So, far I currently have 3 glu games on my device. If one of my apps needs to be updated, then I can delete Kendall & Kylie game at anytime and I can still get my old saved game back. That's the only trustworthy game that I trust to reinstall on my device.

I actually tried your suggestion, but it didn't worked out for me. Maybe by the next update, everything will be resolved.

im praying that it will be fixed, there is nothing more terrible than not being able to play the game that you like, i had to restart my progress on NMTE aswell, and also in KKH ( four times), but that one was mostly because of my phone. Lets not lose hope guys
  • Options
    8 days later... the game is still not functioning and apparently there is another bundle out for this week! there goes my chance on purchasing it again... :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    8 days later... the game is still not functioning and apparently there is another bundle out for this week! there goes my chance on purchasing it again... :mad::mad::mad:

Still waiting on the update until im deleting stuff in my storage
  • Options
    What a joke!! They're still running promos and bundles for the game while we are out here crying for help!

Thanks to my lovely friends for understanding my addiction with Glu's games. Over at lunch today, one of them let me borrowed their device so I can buy the bundle... :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    What a joke!! They're still running promos and bundles for the game while we are out here crying for help!

Thanks to my lovely friends for understanding my addiction with Glu's games. Over at lunch today, one of them let me borrowed their device so I can buy the bundle... :mad::mad::mad:

You were able to see the bundle after logging into a different device? I tried that and it still wouldn't show up.
  • Options
    Seriously?! K&K has a new update already but NMTE still hasn't like tf is happening now? Btw, Ladouce, why are they doing the layoffs?
    NMTE's unstable rn, it isn't running smoothly. Ugh >;O