Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Foxx .. Help ..!!

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
Foxx would U review my account the email that I have send already to CIE support team .. Regarding the below issue 72wp6x.jpg just for the record I bought a friend account (mention his IGN in my email) and that happened when I start transferred the cars .. Now I have done half of the cars yesterday using the same formula (20cars/1H = smooth deal)

Comments

• Options
    line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    Weird! Bump
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    oooo busted! lmao jk jk man sorry to hear that!
  • Options
    random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    I think 20 flags u. 19 =safe. I'm still waiting on a reply from 9 days ago from moving too much cash. Bad math :( Btw the limit there is 49mil/hr
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    And also remember guy dont send more then one email about it, our you will get bumped to the bottom of the list.
  • Options
    random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    I sent one ticket Friday. (10 days I guess) but the ban admin review should be a completely separate thing from that. Either way 10 days waiting for a highly paying customer is completely unacceptable to most good companies.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    send me a pm and i will look at it. We are working on boosting our customer service team
  • Options
    Any news Foxx ..!!?
  • Options
    Any update Foxx ..!?
  • Options
    Reminder ..!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump .......!!
  • Options
    Foxx don't tell me that U ......
  • Options
    STILL WAITING
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Unfortunately, you will probably have to wait until we get to your ticket. We are sitting at around a 12 business day turnaround. As Foxx said we are looking into adding more reps to the team, but that takes time and training.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    sorry im crazy busy going as fast as I can.
  • Options
    I have question guys .. Would my account will be back before the upcoming TW ..!!? It's been 3 TW past and am still band .. Need an answer to my question .. Thanks guys
  • Options
    Foxx .. Ryystron .. Luz .. Anyone .. Please explain ..!!!!!! That what I have received from CIE support team a0jtyp.jpg And once I checked my account it shows ... 200e3id.jpg
  • Options
    Bump .. Admins please replay I don't want to send a new email and gain new ticket num ..