Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HELP!!

JdmillJdmill Registered Users 243 Posts
So I have 2 profiles on my gc account for the game. And I accidentally clicked "load other" And it put me in my other account. HOW DO I GET BACK TO MY OTHER ONE??

Comments

• Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    Send a ticket to CIE games they helped me ✌️
  • Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    By going to there website or well just look it up google was made for this xD
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    For this issue, send us ticket and we'll investigate your claim once we get to it. Unfortunately we ave been pummelled with support requests so we are running behind. Currently we are at a 10 business day turnaround. There is no way to "speed things up" as we help those in a first come, first served order. When you send in a ticked include; account name and Game Center name. Now to send in a ticket when you are in game click on the house you'll see a tab saying contact us/send in ticket. Include the information I described. Please include which account name you want linked with the Game Center.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    It is not possible to have 2 racers on a game center. You only have one, and is often the case it isn't the one you want. We can move the association over though so hopefully you have already put in a ticket through Ciegames.com and we will get to it as soon as possible. Unfortunately that is likely about 10 days at the moment. We have added more people but getting them up to speed will still take time so the wait will be long.