Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

50% off ..!!

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
Is this for real ..!!? i20x10.jpg

Comments

• Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    Lmao If you beat campaign already then it's 50% off the cash price
  • Options
    LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    think you just have to get to S class for cash price
  • Options
    I've beat the campaign in Aug 13 .. I remeber that when the supra cames out it was gems car by the time it turn to be cash car it was still costing gems even if U tried to buy it by UR cash .. It was some sort of glitch .. Anyway .. Now it's still give me the 50% off (40k something) but in the headline it shows as gems one .. So the question here if I tried to buy it will it cost me gems too ..!!? Am considering coz am planing to by like 10 Supra's
  • Options
    NoShineMMNoShineMM Registered Users 33 Posts
    Never mind. I reloaded the game and my money was back. I paid the 47k or whatever.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    VENOM650R wrote: »
    I've beat the campaign in Aug 13 .. I remeber that when the supra cames out it was gems car by the time it turn to be cash car it was still costing gems even if U tried to buy it by UR cash .. It was some sort of glitch .. Anyway .. Now it's still give me the 50% off (40k something) but in the headline it shows as gems one .. So the question here if I tried to buy it will it cost me gems too ..!!? Am considering coz am planing to by like 10 Supra's
    It won't take the gems also. I paid the cash price and my gems were unaffected.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    It's just a typo it's cash and dosnt take any gems
  • Options
    Thanks guys for confirming that .. Will time to get new Supras