Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammers that call you a scammer

the red onethe red one Registered Users 15 Posts
A guy on my team named Paul Walkers Back started asking me for my viper GTS and in return he would make me leader even though he is on a co leader not the leader, so i declined it but then he started making more offer and then at one point i mention how when i just started playing i gave him a EVO 8 to be leader and he didnt make me leader, then he started saying that if i dont give him the viper he will report me and i will never be able to play racing rivals again i said you need a reason he said nope there are two report button i have a VIP one that allows me to ban whoever i want, then he says i scammed his brother whos name he never mentioned 3 weeks ago which does not make sence since i only started play 2 weeks ago but now i is telling everyone that i am a scammer and that i need to give him a viper GTS or he will ban me and take all me cars

Comments

• Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    Its not possible for anyone except moderators of game/admins to ban anyone.... Furthermore, its not possible to change or add leaders unless the original leader leaves the team.

I hope you would have given me the EVO
    I would have certainly made you the CO-Leader LOL
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    They are full of crap thier is no ban button. Only admins can ban someone from the game. Seems like u need to find a new team.
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    All i can say is CHILDISH! Haha
  • Options
    the red onethe red one Registered Users 15 Posts
    I got a few screenshots of the chat but it won't let me upload it idk why?
  • Options
    King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    lol .