Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Contact us

Boondockhero1Boondockhero1 Registered Users 4 Posts
The amount of time it takes to get a response on emails is almost to the point of unacceptable. Ten days is crazy and I understand that with the merge of systems that the amount has probably nearly doubled. I just think there should be more manpower in play to respond and take action in these circumstances. Don't you think?

Comments

• Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    There is enough man power but to the people sending multiple emails for the same issue or for issues that cannot be resolved. Eg: scams losing cash bets to a faster car and such. Lately there has been a few bugs with android so emails have been pouring in. It seems any slight issue or something they want to mention they will send in a ticket. Whether it is something that can be helped by customer service or not.
  • Options
    Boondockhero1Boondockhero1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    So an issue like mine where my account is locked out and I need to get to it is not really on the front burner
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    You placed your ticket you have to wait in line like the rest of the community. The forums here is not a way that you can fast track through/ahead customer service..
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Agree with Crxboi absolutely right see what happens is instead of coming on the forums to ask for help say for a simple problem like... "The game says I cant watch any videos" or even stuff like... "hey I have a great idea for the game blah blah blah" Even stuff to the point of "hey I lost my car what do I do" or "I accidentally sold my car to game" These are all easily fixed if those people would just come and talk to us we will happily give them an answer. However they go through the support and therefor make the wait longer for those of us who are actually having problems haha. Nothing we can do. No such thing as bumping someone up the list because you feel your problem is worse. If that was the case everyone would bump theres to the top and you will be right back where you started lol. Its hard and irritating when you cant do anything but wait but if people would stop sending in phony tickets the wait would decrease dramatically. If people looked on here for info that would drop wait time even more... For instance check the threads under the help sections. There are many of the same exact problems on their yet people dont read or look and make a new one. Hope this kinda helped with making it a little clearer to you about why the wait time is what it is. Please just be patient and dont send in more than one ticket! Hope to see you on the track soon!