Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Fastest Cars For Every Class

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
can someone make a list of top 3 fastest cars for every class thank you! if you do :)

Comments

• Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    I know B class is evo 8 :D
  • Options
    Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    A class - m5 r34 camaro. R class falcon nismo Stella. D class focus, civic type r, dart rallye.
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    D Class: Ford Focus(9.72x) Civic Type R (9.78x) Dodge Dart Rallye (9.81x)
    C Class:Nissan 300zx (8.9x) Subaru Coupe (9.04x) Mitsubishi Eclipse (9.2x)
    B Class: Mitsubishi Lanver Evo VIII (8.64x) Ford Falcon FPV (8.80x) Subaru WRX Sedan (8.8x)
    A Class: Nissan Skyline GT-R34 (8.19x) BMW M5 (8.23x) Chevrolet Camaro SS (8.23x)
    S Class: Pagani Huayra (7.71x) Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (7.78x) SRT Viper (7.83x)
    R Class: RWB Stella (6.92x) Nissan GT-R Nismo (6.92x) RWB Ramintra (6.93x)

All times are posted in the RRM time tracker and have winning photo screen shots as proof.

• Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    I have never seen a ford focus even hit 9.7, let alone 9.80x... i've never seen a type r civic hit 9.7 either. I have one of the fastest civic type r setups and hit 9.8 only with a perfect RT
  • Options
    TRU3 K1NGTRU3 K1NG Registered Users 98 Posts
    Zondamen is correct
  • Options
    STAGED GOLD 160STAGED GOLD 160 Registered Users 18 Posts
    selling mp4 12c 9 sec car 200k fast
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    The time tracker is in the Racing Rivals Market Facebook Group. Most of the top racers and longest playing racers are in that group. There are a lot of facebook groups dedicated to racing rivals and I'm in most of them. As of right now you have to be a member of RRM to have your best time put into the time tracker. However, I do have an unofficial list for those few who have better times than what are posted to the tracker who aren't a part of that group...and there are only a few. With the exception of a few of those times, every time posted on the tracker is the fastest posted in any of the groups to date. All times logged have to have a winning screen shot as proof or it is invalid. Garage shots, losing draft glitch shots or simply saying you ran a time doesn't count.
  • Options
    The_LogsterThe_Logster Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've been wondering, what is the fastest time for the Rotana?
  • Options
    Bushido PRBushido PR Registered Users 8 Posts
    How do i see this records in rrm market
  • Options
    Webber 379Webber 379 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Is there records anywhere for the fastest times per bracket? Like 40,45,50,56,63,and 68