Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Buying the following cars! (cash is given first)

HypeswankyHypeswanky Registered Users 7 Posts
Please Note :
- All prices of cars are set to be with standard or cheap rims and paint.
- All cars prices are prices i want to pay for maxed out cars
- Extra will be paid for rims and paint
- ONLY TURBOS
- Feel free to raise the price i offer to pay but dont expect to get a huge amount of movement.

If anyone has any of the following cars please comment, message me on here or contact me on the racing rivals game.
Gaming Name - Hypeswanky

Cheers everyone, i also have plenty of cars that can be sold so if anyone wants to take a look at the garage of mine feel free and drop us an offer. once again cheers.

D Class Cars :
Honda Civic Si - 80k
Honda Civic EK Type R - 140k
Ford Focus Titanium - 110k
Volkswagen Jetta GLI - 100k
Scion TC - 90k

C Class Cars :
Rsx Type S - 140k
Nissan 300zx - 180k
Honda Integra - 200k
Honda s2000 - 220k
Golf GTI - 130k
Mitsubishi Eclipse - 300k

B Class Cars :
Evo 8 - 250k
Evo 10 - 450k
Skyline r33 - 450k
Mazda rx7 - 200k
Chevrolet Camaro SS old shape - 250k
Mustang Gt - 200k

Comments

• Options
    Foxx415Foxx415 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm interested in selling fully build civic so and old body camero ss if interested please pm me on here or search me on game. Id is foxx415
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Wait so your looking for maxed or stock? Sorry maybe I'm reading wrong lmao
  • Options
    HypeswankyHypeswanky Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm looking for maxed out cars mate
  • Options
    XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    im selling maxed out integra with cf hood and trunk for 250k...ign: xavier xrv
  • Options
    leJUDDaryleJUDDary Registered Users 171 Posts
    I have an SI cf hood and trunk that clocks at 10.9-11.2 and an EK type R cf trunk that clocks at 11.0+-11.1