Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Many Frustrations

NMATHEN1726NMATHEN1726 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello,

I have been playing Racing Rivals for a while now and have become fairly frustrated with certain occurrences. I am now on my third account because of system errors. I obviously enjoy the game enough to restart three times but this is beginning to become an annoyance. Each time I complete the campaign, I enjoy racing online for a little while before my RR account vanishes and is unretrievable from my phone. On this time around, I am also instructed to restart my game every time I beat an opponent in the campaign. I will list all of my account names below, and I hope to hear from someone explaining not only why this is happening, but also what can be done to prevent this in the future. I'd like to continue playing Racing Rivals so I hope to hear from someone soon.

Racing Rivals Accounts:
NMATHEN1726 (Current Account)
NMATHENY
NMATHENY1726

Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    U can have them recovered by cie all u need to do is send ticket include the racer name u want restored the current racer linked to ur gc and the gc name