Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf blows chunks again!!!!

HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
Why do you have turf if it isn't going to work right? There are five people in my room two boosted and three it won't let me challenge. Do you admins think we could have one turf where things work correctly? This is getting so old! How can my team and I work to improve with a game that fails to give me the opportunity? I work hard to scrape out points and so does the rest of my team but each week u yank the rug out from under our feet. I don't want any free shitt I just want a working game for my team and I! So if it's not too much to as can I get a room where I have a chance to score points? When I get this room can I actually race there? And when I have won all those races can I switch to another where I can do my best to do it again? I hope I am not asking for more than you can do? Thanks HausIsBoss

Comments

• Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Turf is getting worse now, it not like it use to be where we can be place in many different room. Now it like u stuck in same room with same people
  • Options
    bubbs407bubbs407 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Top teams dont get any more treatment then you do. I am on a top team and all the issues youre having, im having. The only reason the events were known the past 2 weeks was from when the game got hacked during the ford falcon turf. You were able to click on future event locations and it had the events listed. I know this because i did it personally. You dont think CIE wants to give us a smooth running game without the minor issues? Well they do, but everytime a dbag starts a new hack/glitch that just delays them from working on these issues...its frusterating i know, just be patient..
  • Options
    McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    There's being patient then there's being in a room with 2 friggin people , I've tried multiple tunes ranging from 1645-1660+ every dam room is the same ! What is going on! Either racing rivals community has taken a sudden massive drop or people are so sick of this they just don't turf anymore , it's ok for you top 25 teams you can race yourselves on your alt accounts :)
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I would just like to say cie is working on fixing the rooms as we speak. Everyone is experiencing the same stuff you are. Most people boost through turf now though so chances of you getting someone that doesn't isn't likely. I never boost and still manage to pull away with wins. Just be patient and the rooms will be fixed soon enough. If the game is messed up across the board then the playing field is even and there isn't really much to complain about as far as not being able to get points etc.
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    No offence but how many more months of the same bs are we going to have to deal with!! It's a lil annoying hearing a fix is in the works.. Do I look like a dumb dumb I heard the same crap over and over for months now and what has happened? NONETHING! Same errors, same glitches, the servers crashing all the time.. Excuse after excuse is all I hear... Hey I know maybe take a lil bit of that money you guyz make off people and use it to buy some new servers or hire weekend help or hire a hacker to show you your exploits before others find them or better yet hire people who actually know how fix the issues instead of not giving a crap and lining your pockets up with $$. Oh wait let me guess the response is a fix is in the works and update will happen soon! Yea a fix that probably has a ton more glitches and patches that will not even work or if they do work it's for a very limited time.. Hmmm Kinda like the data mining patch that was supposed to be fixed yet ya got hacked again not even two weeks later lmao...Maybe it's time to throw in the towel and shut your game down for a bit to fix all issues before ya get to many complaints and Apples decides to take Racing Rivals outta the App Store for good.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Oh stop crying, you guys sound like racing rivals is a real life thing.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    That's great .. It's mean more free exclusive cars and gems for ex turfer like me
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    I see we got a real response. No time line, but at least Lutz gave us an idea what and where they are focused on. I wish they would learn how much this helps to calm my anger a bit.