Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WHATS UP WITH THE SAME 6-7 PEOPLE OR LESS IN TURF LOBBIES???

Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
ALL TURF I BEEN RACING THE SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AND WHEN I GO TO DIFFERENT RATINGS ITS ALL THE SAME...WHATS GOING ON HERE NOW??? EACH TURF BRINGS ME CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE END. MESSING WITH RATINGS AND HAVING TO RE-TUNE CARS WAS THE BEGINING OF THE END FOR ME. REALLY LOSING MY PATIENCE AND THE GAME IS STARTING TO NOT BE FUN ANYMORE. I PLAYED FOR A LONG TIME AND INVESTED LOTS OF TIME & REAL MONEY. I WOULD EXPECT A GOOD PRODUCT TO GET BETTER, BUT WITH EACH UPDATE IT SEEMS SOMETHING GOES WRONG ELSEWHERE IN THE GAME.

Comments

• Options
    TheOncomingStormTheOncomingStorm Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dude. Caps Lock. Patience is a virtue my friend. They are working on a fix for the Turf War lobbies right now. I haven't had a single person in any of my lobbies all day and you don't see me freaking out. Games are complicated and they are working on it; the Android release only compounds their issues.
  • Options
    Tha Real HighRoller818Tha Real HighRoller818 Registered Users 137 Posts
    I feel you pete - CONQU3R ALL we went at it like 10 times cus it was only 4 of us for a whole day lol smh
  • Options
    z.ryanz.ryan Registered Users 29 Posts
    You're lucky to see 6 people. :P
  • Options
    Sticky trick14Sticky trick14 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Made a lots of new friends I seen them so much!!!! Lol
  • Options
    red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    Yeah the admins Are working on it lol. Why have tw on the weekends when there at home and us racers have to put up with the shit till the next update the makes the game worse. And Friday afternoon all day Saturday n Sunday we get no support.