Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Busy signal in turfs on all cars

D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
Im in turf wars and trying to race against people and all the people are busy when I challenge them in my z4

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Reboot thats what i did and it worked
  • Options
    I've done that like 4 times now and I only get like 2 races befor I have to do it again
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Same thing for me.
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Also had to uninstall, reinstall for the first time today.
  • Options
    What is the reason behind this happening
  • Options
    AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Same thing happening to me... Restart helps for a bit then starts back up.. Everyone busy when I try to challenge. :/
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Same here this turf is the worst one for glitches I have ever seen. I can't race at all. Every one is busy except when I take out my maxed Maclaren I can take challengers races but not challenge anyone. But in that room every one is top 25 teams boosted to the max. So not only is it not choosing the "best room" it's not letting me pick a race. Do this turf is over for me I give up. I am going to tell my team they can quit and not worry about being kicked for lack of points. You know I sure would like it if we could have the opprotunity to race for the winning car. Without buying large amounts of boost I believe it is not very likely that it will happen. With all the glitches I am sure it's impossible. Something I did notice was every person that could challenge me was on boost so maybe there is something to look into with that. All and all I really am starting to lose interest in this game. I am close to closing my team and treating this game like it's Car Town Streets. I will come on race my 20 races for cash and leave. No videos no gem purchases just micro car builds. I feel cheated and that my team has been robbed of a chance to climb the latter. At this point it's my belief that Cie is not capable of makin the repairs this game needs to continue at this point. I sorry to say it but I have lost my faith in Cie. I know that this is not done out of malice but each day things get worse. Good luck Cie I hope u can figure out what to do some day.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    R U an Android user or IOS ..!!?
  • Options
    IOS USER......